the bachelor

• anyone else hear that travis and sara broke up before they even had a chance to be together? i knew it wouldn't work out. they weren't compatible at all...i saw them more as friends. i didn't see ANY romantic connection between them. and IMHO, i don't think travis was compatible with ANY of the girls on the show. unless he got rid of them early and we had no chance to see if there was a spark. (moana was too whiney and cried too much. i yelled at the tv several times telling her to shutup...i think it scared travis away).

what does everyone else think??
  • I hadn't heard that the broke up already... in fact I was wondering why there hadn't been any follow-up info on them...

I don't really like them together as a couple - I think they would be better friends... I thought he would be good with Moana though...
  • Bachelor
    Yeah, I was stumbling around online trying to get my dose of gossip today and read this too. Turns out that the time that they couldn't be seen together in public (before the final show aired) was really hard on them.
    It was a good season though...
  • Yup.. it's true. I read the other day that they officially have called it quits, but will remain the best of friends. I guess the rules of not seeing each other during the airing of the show and having no contact drove them apart. I don't think they were right for each other either. They seemed to be better friends then a couple. Hopefully, Travis will the right woman after getting the exposure on The Bachelor. He definitely is a cutie. Yummy.

Here's a link to the People Magazine that talked about them being no more.

http://celebrity.aol.com/people/atao...170660,00.html
  • Not a surprise. There was always something about her I didn't like and I definitely didn't think they made a great couple. She seemed kind of boring and frumpy to me. I liked Moana, minus all the crying and not sure if they would have made a good couple either. But I would have rather seen them together than him and Sarah. Something that sticks in my mind when I hear about The Bachelor is...when Sarah met with his parents. I can't remember what they asked her and she said "Yeah, I WANT to win!" Makes me wonder if that is what it was all about for her, winning. I honestly don't see how being apart from someone for a few months (whatever the time frame was) would break you up if there was truly something there. Just my 2 cents.
  • Cristi - that is so funny that you mention Sara's response with his parents as that bothered me too!! - the fact that she used the word Win - I found that a little odd....I am sure Travis will find someone better for him - he seemed really nice and cute!
  • Fakey ol' Travis
    You're right, Travis was incompatible with all of the girls. I think it's because he's a big ol'phoney. I felt like he was playing the "part" of sweet ER doctor who cares about all of the girls (he's no Oscar-winning George Clooney ). Maybe I'm jaded, but that's my opinion

And, I thought Moana was precious. I agree with you Christi that Sarah was kinda boring and frumpy. Oh well, maybe next time the love connection will stick.