I need an interview suit!!!

• Any ideas where I can purchase separate suit pieces? I am 2 sizes larger on top than I am on the bottom which makes purchasing suits very difficult. I have tried Dillards and Macy's and all of the discount stores, but the only separates seemed to be very cheap feeling, but not cheap in price. I used to love Casual Corner for suits, but they have all closed. I have no problem paying for quality, but have not been impressed with what I've found so far. Any suggestions?
  • I suggest looking at JcPenny. They seem to have some real nice suits that are separates. I bought one there that was together, and sometimes it's frustrating because the top is too big but the bottom just fits!

Good luck
  • just a suggestion ...
    What about purchasing a suit that fits you on top, then having the pants or skirt altered? I have the opposite problem (smaller on top) and have done that before.

Good luck with your interview!!
  • I was also going to suggest alterations. Taking in a skirt is fairly easy, so it shouldn't be too expensive.

Another place to look is the Lands' End catalogue. They sell blazers and skirts as separates.