Hooray! I'm moving!

• For those of you who don't know me, I'm 18 and still live at home with my parents and 20-year old brother.

It's been really cramped with 4 people and 7 animals (dog, cat, 4 birds, and a fish) in a 1300 sq. ft. apartment, so we've been looking for a bigger place. We finally found one!

1900 sq. ft. for $200 LESS than what we're paying now! Brand new house, never been lived in. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2-car garage, covered patio and nice backyard... just an absolutely beautiful place. I can't wait until we move in next month!
  • What a gorgeous house! Way to go!
  • Congrats! I'm happy for you ^_^ I live in a pretty cramped house too, but my parents have lived here for 20 years and have almost paid it all off so there'd be no point in moving now, really, especially with my brother already moved out and myself going to college soon.

Brick houses are so pretty!! You're very lucky.
  • CONGRAT'S!! Woohoo I can tell how excited you are and the house is very nice. I hope you all will be happy!
  • Nice, nice, NICE!!!

I just know you're going to enjoy your new home. It's so nice to move into a brand, spanking new house. And now you'll have so much more room! I'm sure the dog and cat will appreciate the yard space, too!

Have fun packing!
  • Nice nice! Congrats!
  • YAY that is awsome!.. what a beautiful home
  • Thank you everyone! We're heading over in the morning to pick up the keys.. I'm probably going to bring my digicam and take some pictures. Will post them tomorrow if I do end up doing that!