General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 12:15 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Any have Desperate Housewives and/or Grey's Anatomy Taped?

I don't know how but I completely forgot about both of them Sunday! Does anyone have them taped that would be willing to send them? Or know if they will be having an "encore"?

Thanks!

*Oops! Typo in subject, should be "anyone!"*

Last edited by stacylambert; 02-14-2006 at 02:19 PM.
Old 02-14-2006, 03:51 PM   #2  
Livin' La Vida Mocha

Desperate Housewives usually gets re-aired the following Saturday, and they may be doing it with Grey's Anatomy too, since it's so popular. Check the ABC website.
Old 02-14-2006, 07:46 PM   #3  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Ah STACY! I could have run it across town to you...BUT...we, or I should say my wife watched it this week since she had Monday off so we didn't tape it. We usually tape it and watch it later. We forgot about Desperate Housewives until it was half over ~~ watching the Olympics. They should rerun them both...they always do. I fell asleep during Grey's Anatomy, my wife filled me in...all I'll say is IT IS A GOOD ONE!

I see your new avatar ~ did you go to Qualcom on Saturday?

Last edited by EZMONEY; 02-14-2006 at 07:51 PM.
Old 02-14-2006, 10:33 PM   #4  

YES! Haha, I feel so stupid and girly but I have the HUGEST crush on him. I just about wanted to faint when I saw him. Hubby just thinks it funny. Did you go too? I figure I'll keep him as my avatar until the season's over
Old 02-15-2006, 08:45 AM   #5  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Hey STACY ~

Nah, I didn't go to the race, those days for me are over ~~ too old! . I do read about it a little though and recognized the picture. I read about the race in the S.D. Union on Sunday and saw it was a good one. Have you heard anything else on the young man that crashed? My son said his students told him that the kid died, I didn't see that though, just that he was hurt. I do know that there was a death there last year in qualifying.

My brothers used to (and sister!) race a lot back in the mid-70's there in Carlsbad, at the old raceway on Palomar Airport and Melrose, ~ it used to be quite the track. They did most of their racing though TT and short track up at Perris Raceway. My dad was part owner of Harley of Oceanside many~many years ago ~~ way before you were born.

Later, Gary
Old 02-15-2006, 11:42 AM   #6  

When they did the broadcast on Sunday they said they took the guy that crashed to a local hostpital and were running tests but nothing definite. I don't think he died though. We were there last year too, but we didn't see the bad crash. Thankfully.

Yea, our friend Shawn used to race at Carlsbad. We never did as we just got into it recently

Saturday actually wasn't that bad. A lot of families. Not too much crazy stuff. We got the more expensive seats though, Shawn said that up in the $10 seats people just go crazy. The race was good. Stewart was behind Carmichael the entire race and then passed him the next to the last lap. Reed was third the whole time, then McGrath and LaRocco.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:34 PM   #7  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Hey Stacy ~

Good to hear the guy that crashed is OK(?). the last time I was at a race was about '94...in Del Mar for the Del Mar Mile ~ AMA Flat track, what my family used to race in, short track and TT. I can remember some great races between the old Scotty Parker and the young Chris Carr back then...I think Chris is still racing. You probably have never heard of them though since you guys are into supercross. I don't think they even have the mile at Del Mar anymore. We used to go there and the Sacramento mile...but then as I said that was a long time ago.....take care, Gary
Old 02-16-2006, 07:53 AM   #8  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

HEY STACY~ I saw on TV last night that ABC is re-running the Grey's Anatomy show you missed tonight at 9:30 ~ you probably saw that too if you watch LOST.
Old 02-16-2006, 10:35 AM   #9  

Thanks! Actually I had to tape Lost so I wouldn't have known! Thanks so much!
Oh btw, my husband told me the guy that crashed at Qualcomm is paralyzed from the neck down. Yesterday he was in surgery so I'm not sure what the outcome was from that. Hopefully they were able to help him. So sad
Old 02-16-2006, 08:46 PM   #10  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Hey Stacy~

Glad you saw this message for Grey's tonight. Too bad about that rider, he will be in my prayers.

If you get the North County Times, check out the Food section, page 3 ~ that's me in the Bites and Pieces section under Fast Food and Chicken burritos...don't go out and buy it! no big deal....but...

I'm in the paper ~~~~`I'm in the paper ..
Old 02-17-2006, 12:31 PM   #11  

GA was crazy! I can't believe it blew up!

I checked my paper but it wasn't in it. I think we probably get different editions. Mine is the Carlsbad/La Costa edition. Congratulations on getting in there though!
Old 02-17-2006, 04:40 PM   #12  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

HEY STACY ~I knew the local high school sports was different, I didn't know the food section was also.

http://nctimes.com/articles/2006/02/..._042_15_06.txt
Closed Thread