cryo'd razor replacement blades?

• Has anyone tried these cryo'd razor replacement blades for gillette venus or mach3 turbo proudcts. They sell them on-line and claim they last 3 times longer. If u have please give me ur review on these things compared to just buying them at a wal-mart or sam's club.

By the way, in u haven't read about it they say they freeze them at -300F which makes the metal stronger and last longer. I wonder how ur supposed to store these things once u open them? Anyway, sounds good if they actually work.
  • This is kind of unrelated, but I had to post. Gillette has a new brand of razors, I think they are called Fusion. They have five blades. Anyways... I personally think that 5 blades is getting a little overboard. But anyways, I saw the replacement blades for them at Costco... and they were something like $49.99 (Canadian Dollars) for 16 Blades. Outrageous! Those things would be like gold, and i'd be afraid to use them!
  • I agree they cost too much. I got the mach 3 cause a friend both she and her husband use it. I gave it a try and it is good. The blades are still costly though. I did find an article that says u could still get 2 times or 3 times the shaves by putting ur razors in mineral oil while u aren't using them and using alcohol to clean them off when u are going to shave. It is also on other sites by the way, goggle it.

http://www.free-beauty-tips.com/grooming-tips-men.html
  • Thanks for the tips! I use the "venus". It's pretty much the same as the mach 2, but the women version I guess... lol What can I say, I'm a sucker for advertising gimmicks!