General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 01:07 PM   #1  
banned

Default Wedding coming up!

Hey everyone! My good friend from high school is getting married in July. I was just wondering where I could get some really cute, flirty dresses for a decent price? Keep in mind, this'll be my motivation to lose the weight...so I want it to be real sexy! (but not too sexy...LOL) I want to wear it in front of my boyfriend and be so hot he can't resist me..LOL.

So any suggestions of where to shop? Thanks!
Old 01-27-2006, 01:57 PM   #2  
Cynical RedHead

Danzer - are you in the U.S.? if so, try H&M, Rampage, or Forever 21. I'm quite a bit older than you (36) but have seen really cute dresses in those stores that I would wear if I were still 20 .
Old 01-27-2006, 04:46 PM   #3  

I'm in the UK so my shops are no good to you, but I found this US site in my travels the other day http://pinupgirlclothing.com/pinupgi...edrbypinu.html
I want one of those dresses, oh and the shoes are amazing!!!
Closed Thread