General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2006, 03:52 AM   #16  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

Me, I'm my biggest supporter.

To be honest, I don't have a huge amount of support from people round me in every day life. I live alone and my family lives in a different country. I am quite happy supporting myself, with a bit of help from online friends, but I don't need someone standing over me in the kitchen to keep me on track or cheering me on. I'm capable of doing that for myself.
Old 01-20-2006, 05:40 PM   #17  

My mom and boyfriend!
Old 01-21-2006, 08:40 PM   #18  

I just want to say a double wow!! You've really done great!! Very impressive!! I would have to say my husband, and my mother, who is also trying to lose weight at the moment so we kinda encourage each other....and I must say this web-site has been an excellant encouragement for me, It's really nice to get on here and see how others have their struggles, and reading other's people's journals...it has really been a branch of support for me!!!!
Old 01-21-2006, 09:14 PM   #19  
Grand Canyon on my 30th!!

My biggest supporter is my best friend in the whole world, who also happens to be my husband!!! When we met I weighed 225 pounds and from day 1 he was always telling me how beautiful and sexy I was. Then as the relationship progressed I gained a lot of weight, but he stuck by me. When we got married my weight was at it's highest - 282 pounds. I eat when I'm stressed or upset and we had a horrible time planning our wedding (but that's another story). Anyways, when I walked out in my wedding dress I'll never forget my husband's face...he was so happy and he said he couldn't get over how beautiful I looked. And that's at 282 pounds. He is my whole world!

I have lost and gained weight several times over the last few years and he's always been there for me, encouraging me in the good times and helping me through the bad ones. He pushes me to exercise and even though he's not following the Weight Watchers plan like I am, he helps me out with it in every way - weighing and measuring food for me, bagging things into portion sizes for me, etc...

I don't know what I would do with out him. He's always told me that I have to change for me and not for him, that he loves me no matter what. I am very, very lucky to have found him and I wish everybody had what I have. And I'm happy to hear it sounds like some of you already do!

Stacey
Closed Thread