General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 11:54 AM   #1  

Default The Sims (computer game)

Is anyone else addicted to The Sims??? I received two more expansion packs for Christmas (Unleashed and Superstar)! I found out that my husband bought me The Sims 2 for my birthday! I'm going to be in Sims heaven!
Old 12-28-2005, 12:17 PM   #2  
Egy Kis Lany

*laughs*

I used to play a lot before my computer died.
But I bought The Sims for PS2 recently, and I expect that I'll have time to play once I move to Louisville in a week or two.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:21 PM   #3  

Oh my gosh, I LOVE The Sims. You're going to die of delight once you start playing Sims 2, sjdphc. It's SO much better and SO much more fun.

Just make sure you put a clock next to your computer so you don't play the day away, like I often did.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:51 PM   #4  
Bread is my Enemy.

sims rocks! I can't wait to get sims 2 for my new laptop...I have SIMS urbz for ps2 and I think that is the coolest thing since sliced bread!
Old 12-29-2005, 01:02 AM   #5  
Going goal.

S/C/G: 316/ticker/140

Height: 5'6" & 3/4"

I love the Sims! It's fun to play. I have the original Sims with several extension packs.. and I got The Sims2 about a year ago and I love it! I don't want to give anything away to you if you have never played The Sims2 before.. but I love it way better than the first one (even though that one rocked)!
Old 12-29-2005, 01:08 AM   #6  

I have SIMS 2 with nightlife. I can waste so much time. It's totaly addicting.

Am I the only one that gets jealous when they eat? I especially get jealous when they're eating pizza!
Old 12-29-2005, 01:09 AM   #7  
Livin' la Vida Low Carb!

Oh my gosh! Sims is soooo addicting!!! I used to play it ALOT! But my fast computer died so I almost never get to play....my computer is too slow for that awesome game! Have fun w/ the Sims 2...it rocks!!
Old 12-29-2005, 05:06 AM   #8  
Going goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie Joy
I have SIMS 2 with nightlife. I can waste so much time. It's totaly addicting.

Am I the only one that gets jealous when they eat? I especially get jealous when they're eating pizza!
Haha I saw the nightlife pack but I didn't know if I should get it, I might check it out.

Gosh they eat so much.. and one of my characters.. agh.. she was way too thin so I had to make her eat all the time.. I wanted to kick her in the pool (with no food).

Meh!
Old 12-29-2005, 06:04 AM   #9  
Aussie Chick

S/C/G: 99/86/65

Oh I love the Sims too. I got Hot Date and Livin Large expansion packs for Christmas. Dh hasn't had a chance to play it yet. I tried the PS2 game, borrowed from my sister, but it was too slow for me.

Kathy
Old 01-02-2006, 01:25 AM   #10  

The Sims 2 is GREAT! My youngest son and I spend alot of time working on the neighborhoods together. LOL I know, what a way to spend our quality time together.

It is fun, but be careful about using the computer game. Sometimes, they crash the system. It's better on the game systems.
Old 01-02-2006, 03:59 AM   #11  
Going goal.

I know! That's the only bad part.. sometimes my computer can't always hold up to the intenseness of the graphics.

I am happy to see other Sims lovers here!

Eh! Don't worry about whether or not it's the best quality time.. I bet you both have a lot of fun together so it sounds all good to me.
Old 01-02-2006, 07:18 PM   #12  
28 Yr old Vixen to be...

S/C/G: 480/480/380

Height: 5'5"

ANOTHER SIMS 2 JUNKIE.....HA HA I couldn't wait to get my hand on it and my computer is not set up for it so I installed it on my parents computer and play when I have to do laundry at their house!
Old 01-02-2006, 08:49 PM   #13  

I love The Sims and #2 is even better! I haven't had much time to play these days, but I sure do miss playing.
Old 01-03-2006, 12:04 PM   #14  

There is a new expansion pack coming out! I think it's called "Open for Business."
Old 01-03-2006, 12:40 PM   #15  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilla
There is a new expansion pack coming out! I think it's called "Open for Business."
I checked out some info on the EA site and it definately sounds interesting. For those of you who are also curious, here is the link: http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep3_index.php
Closed Thread