General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 09:16 PM   #31  

Cool

Is Charlie still around? I used to wear that in the '70s. I'm a perfumaholic. I prefer the classics: Chanel #s 5 & 19; Yves St. Laurent: Rive Gauche & Opium. Caron: Bellodgia. I miss the original L'Interdit. The current one smells nothing like the original. Why do they do that? I also like Shalimar, Caleche and Diorissima. I wore L'Air du Temps when I was younger. Also White Shoulders and Anais, Anais. Oh and an old Estee Lauder one - Azure (it's a similar scent to the men's cologne Aramis). I don't care for most of the perfumes that have come out since the 1980s. They smell noxious. I do like Dolce Gabbana's Sicily - a nice warm scent -- and Jo Malone. I'm currently wearing Pomegranite Noir. Ah, I could go on and on about perfume. So glad you asked.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:03 PM   #32  
a new me, I soon will be

My sister gave my a bottle of Lucky last year since she changes so often and I fell in love with it. Then this past summer I was staying with them and needed some perfume. She had a bottle of Dreams by Mary Kay. It's very light and romantic.
Old 12-29-2005, 08:33 PM   #33  

Estee' Lauder (the original), Oscar de Larente', Marilyn Miglins Pheromones.
Old 12-29-2005, 08:58 PM   #34  
Determined

My favorite is lovely, it smells so great! I also like very irresistable by Givenchy and black raspberry vanilla by bath and body works.
Old 12-29-2005, 10:15 PM   #35  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosettastone
Is Charlie still around? I used to wear that in the '70s.
Yup. I get it at either KMart or Wal*Mart.
Old 12-30-2005, 07:48 AM   #36  
ugggg.....

I don't do alot of makeup but I love perfume. I have done many over the years--expensive- Poison was my favorite, but then I smelled Lovely while out with my daughter and hubby bought it for me for Christmas--less expensive range--Sunflowers,LeJardin & Jontue. Lately I have been using Serenity in the Breathe line at Bath & Body Works & an aromatic blend called Egyptian Goddess. Bought my husband Chrome for Xmas and daughter likes Love Spell and Romantic Wish Sprays from Victoria' Secret. She isn't afffected by others wearing scents and has used mine over the years on special occasions but she gets headaches when she wears certain scents. She had to give away a bottle of Britney Spears Curious to her friend that loves it--it gave DD a headache and a rash and in the store she loved a Jasmine Vanilla Aromatherapy Blend but after she took the lotion and scent home and started wearing it--she got headaches from it. I guess that's why everyone has different favorites.

Last edited by jules1216; 12-30-2005 at 09:51 AM.
Old 12-30-2005, 08:00 AM   #37  

Oooh What a great thread! I too am a perfumaholic...in addition to being addicted to Bath and Body Works!!!! (right now I am loving their Warm Sugar Vanilla)
I love 273 by Fred Hyman... I never fail to get comments on it and it's become my "signature" scent!
Old 12-30-2005, 08:06 AM   #38  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I wear "Sung" by Alfred Sung or Chanel #5 and good old Yardley's English Lavender at bedtime. I used to wear some every day but too many people have allergies these days or say they do!) so I go easy on it. Avon Magnolia and Water Flowers body spray are nice and light for daytime too.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:46 AM   #39  

I love Jo Malone, my two favourites are wild fig and cassis and the lime, basil and mandarin. They are such clean pure fragrances, a bit pricey, but so gorgeous they are worth it.

I also love Paul Smith and have Paul Smith Extreme and Paul Smith Woman.

I've smelt the Britney Spears, Sarah Jessica Parker and the Jennifer Lopez perfumes in the store and love all of them but can't decide!!! I think my 199 target gift will have to be perfume!!!!
Old 12-30-2005, 10:21 AM   #40  

Height: 5"4

I love bath and body works too! I like the cucumber melon and the sweet pea. Perfume wise I like Tommy Girl.
Old 12-31-2005, 11:25 AM   #41  
a new me, I soon will be

I love Bath and Body Works sprays...especially sweet pea and moonlight path. I also like Amber Romance from Victoria's Secret.
Old 12-31-2005, 12:09 PM   #42  
banned

I like Britney Spears's Curious, but it wears off after about an hour. My absolute FAVORITE is Burberry London....it smells soooo good. It lasts all day and it's not too powerful
Old 12-31-2005, 01:17 PM   #43  

I love Pleasures and Gap Dream
Old 12-31-2005, 01:27 PM   #44  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

I love Chanel Chance, I just bought another three refills for my handbag spray with some of my Christmas money

I've also got some Clinique Happy that I like, but not as much as Chance.
Old 01-01-2006, 04:19 AM   #45  

My favorite perfume lately is Versace, Essence Ethereal - it's quite subtle, but makes me feel wonderful, great fragrance!
Closed Thread