General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2005, 05:38 PM   #1  

Default selling all my clothes...

Hi everyone,

I hope...hope...hope none of you see this as spam.

<a href="http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZaljunlimited ">My Ebay Listings Page</a>

Anyway, I've been a member of this community for a few months. I've been on South Beach Diet for about six months now, and in that time, I went from a size 14 to a size 2. Because of that, I have lots of clothes I need to pass on to a new home, and a lot of it is stuff that is never worn and still has tags on it.

I know that changing sizes is expensive, as fun as it might be, and for those of you who are concurrently trying to watch your wallets and spruce up your wardrobe, it's a struggle. So, I'm passing on the link to the stuff I'm listing on ebay this weekend from my own wardrobe. I'm starting the auctions super cheap, and it's all for good stuff, much of it holiday/work appropriate. Hopefully, you can get a bargain on something and add a little cheer to your pocketbook.

And, I'm donating 10% of any profits I make to Making Strides for Breast Cancer. I co-captain a team in the walk every year, and I feel like part of the whole new clothes/new size/new us feeling good aspect of health and dieting is also passing on a little of that good feeling whenever we can.

(Not to sound cheesy, haha)

So, happy Thanksgiving!
Old 11-25-2005, 11:57 AM   #2  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

It's a really neat idea - but I couldn't get your link to work....
Old 11-25-2005, 01:22 PM   #3  
Movin on down the scale

I just copied and pasted it into a window, I bid on a couple things, I liked.....Hope I win some of them!

To past copy from HTTP to unlimited, all the words in between, then it will work.

or you can search on ebay for seller sassZaljunlimited
Old 11-25-2005, 02:01 PM   #4  

thanks!
Old 11-25-2005, 04:53 PM   #5  

You have some beautiful clothes, I am in the UK, so won't be bidding coz of the postage and customs duties, but I wish you every success, and I have slobbered all over the screen at the red leather GAP jacket!!!!
Old 11-25-2005, 04:55 PM   #6  

aww, thanks!
is the increased postage to the UK very much? cause, it might br worth it to get a bargain leather jacket...
(then again, i'm a compulsive shopper, so ignore me, haha)
Closed Thread