General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 07:35 PM   #1  

Default Show Motivation

I don't know how many people watch America's Next Top Model, but I figured I would include this anyway.

Does this show motivate you to exercise and diet? No, seriously, does it make you feel guilty for cheating? And do any other shows with skinny females not motivate you for some reason?

I felt great doing a 40-minute treadmill walk while watching this show because I felt that I, along with the models, was improving. I felt motivated because they worked so hard to be on this show and were trying to look good at the same time. I remember one season (I am not sure if it was this one), one girl lost a bunch of weight just so she could compete!

But then I didn't feel bad because during Lost (right after the show, only it's on ABC) I ate a whole bunch of chips. I don't get it. All four main female characters on Lost are skinny and beautiful, yet I don't mind cheating while watching them, but while watching all these models on ANTM I feel guilty and exercise. What is the difference?

Okay, main point: What is your favorite show to watch during exercise and why?
Old 10-15-2005, 01:50 PM   #2  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

MAD TV....except for the time I almost fell off the ellyptical at the gym 'cause I was laughing so hard.
Closed Thread