General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 12:28 AM   #1  
updownupdownupDOWN!!!

Default dentist in 9 hours, too scared to sleep...

I have a dental checkup tomorrow morning, and I'm so nervous, scared, anxious, freaked out I can't sleep or do anything. I'll probably stay up all night... keep talking to me if you can... tell me what you're up to and what's going on around you (if it's not the middle of the night where you are)... please...
Old 07-08-2005, 12:43 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 210/210/175

I took my mom to the dentist 2 weeks ago. Her back right tooth had fallen out when she bit into some peanut brittle my dad had brought home last summer. The dentist I took her to said that they'd have to go in and do an extraction on the piece of that back tooth that is still in her gums, so he gave her a referral to a dental surgeon. Last weekend at church, they were praying for my mom and her surgery which the referred dentist said she would have to have done this past Tuesday. She was terrified of what kind of pain she was going to be in and if they were going to use anesthesia at all. We got up Tuesday morning and went to the dental surgeon's office and all they did was another consultation. She came out of the surgeon's office and I said, "Wow, that was fast," and she said they are going to wait to do the surgery, so "at least I'm not in any pain..." *LOL* She won't have to have the surgery til next month. I told her, "Girl, when you get to church this Sunday, you better thank em because that was some heavy-duty praying they did!"
Old 07-08-2005, 10:47 AM   #3  
Haley

Sushi Penguin, Hope everything went okay!!!
Old 07-08-2005, 06:40 PM   #4  
updownupdownupDOWN!!!

The appointment itself wasn't too bad...
I went to a new dentist because of a change in insurance policy. I'm not happy with the dentist - they guy didn't do a proper check-up, didn't take x-rays, only cleaned my front teeth, skipped the 20% discount I'm eligible for and gave me a $124 bill.
Closed Thread