General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 02:42 PM   #1  

Default wild growth hair oil

Has anyone used this or heard of it. It is supposed to aide in hair growth and lustre. Primarily I think it is for african-american, but was wondering if caucasion could use as well. Thanks
Old 05-17-2005, 04:27 PM   #2  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Not sure about that but curious too as I have seen it in East Indian grocery stores here and wondered if it was for specific hair types and would it make my hair shiny or oily
Old 05-17-2005, 04:39 PM   #3  

Geez--if that stuff works then SIGN ME UP and SHIP ME SOME!!!

I have the hair of a 4-year-old!
Old 01-04-2006, 10:16 AM   #4  

Red face Wild Growth Hair Oil

I have heard of this product...I've even use it. It's for all types of hair, from African-American, Caucasian, East Indian, etc. It has made my hair more manageable and shiny, as for the growth part, it's too early to tell. (By the way, I'm half African-American, half East Indian.) I even use it on my daughters' hair.

It's really inexpensive and I think it's worth a try. I found it at a local beauty supply store for under $8. Hope this helps.
Closed Thread