General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 08:10 AM   #1  
Kasee

Default What is the first thing you are going to treat yourself to when you reach your goal?

Myself, I am going to take my sweetie's credit card and treat myself to some Victoria Secret Lingerie. I just love the way beautiful lingerie makes me feel.
K
Old 05-06-2005, 10:36 AM   #2  
Pending Email Confirmation

I never thought about it... a pat on the back, a stare in the mirror and a face mask, i guess There sort of isn't anything I want right now that isn't either way too expensive, or weight loss related. And obviously, once I've hit my goal, i won't need it (I hope).
Old 05-06-2005, 11:00 AM   #3  

Kasee- that's too funny. I have a VS charge card and when we were married this year and I was changing my name on my cards- I requested that my DH is an authorized user and that he have his own card too... hehehe- now he can buy me presents all the time!!

I want a new sexy black dress. I have a size 12 dress that is falling off me.
Old 05-06-2005, 01:06 PM   #4  
Devilish Little Thing

S/C/G: 246/ticker/145

Height: 5ft5

Yea, I have to agree on the Lingerie bit. I have never been able to wear any that I didnt feel like an idiot in. I think a really great and flattering swimsuit would be very nice also
Old 05-06-2005, 01:17 PM   #5  
Bye bye baby weight!!

S/C/G: 242/233/150

Height: 5'5"

When I reach my goal, which will probably be more than a year from now, I'm going to buy an entire new wardrobe. I am so done wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I want to wear cute outfits with tighter tops (that I won't have to tug at) and I desperately want to wear skirts. The last dressy thing I wore was my wedding dress . I am so excited to be thin and I know that this time I WILL do it!!
Old 05-08-2005, 10:21 PM   #6  
Mel

I've been at goal more or less for three and a half years now and just today finally had the courage and confidence to buy what I've wanted forever: a fitted leather skirt

Mel
Old 05-08-2005, 11:58 PM   #7  

I want a tattoo. I've always wanted a tattoo. I just didn't feel it made much sense to decorate this disaster of a body I'm been living in.

But once I hit my goal weight, it's ink time baby!
Old 05-09-2005, 02:02 PM   #8  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

When I reach my goal I am going to splurge on a day at a spa. Get the whole package including facial, massage, manicure, pedicure, haircut and makeup done...and they include a spa lunch. You are there for about 4 hours....sigh an entire day of pampering and sprucing up...bliss
Old 05-14-2005, 11:26 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

Hip hugger black leather pants and a silver waist chain!!!

Tiki
Closed Thread