General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2005, 11:02 AM   #106  
Swiss Chocolate

Quote:
Originally Posted by icmethinner
This one is vaguely possible if I lost the weight, although I am 4 years older than her. Oh, or Faith Hill.
I was actually just listening to Alison Krauss when I read your post. She's beautiful.
Old 09-07-2005, 11:01 AM   #107  

Today I feel like Miss Piggy.....lol - oink=oink
Old 09-18-2005, 08:32 PM   #108  

I would love to look like a lot of people (I consider people beautiful by personality, also), but my top list would be Angelina Jolie, Maggie Grace, Evangeline Lilly, Yunjin Kim, and Emilie de Ravin (the last four play Shannon, Kate, Sun, and Claire on Lost). All of them are all in their 20s, except Angelina, I think. I am slightly mad about Brangelina, but she is beautiful, and she is very sweet.
Old 09-21-2005, 07:17 AM   #109  

Guy....maybe..this is hard, I am not sure. I keep thinking Denzel or Clooney. But Clooney is hot cause of the confidence and some good looks. I am not sure.

Girl....Catherine Zeta Jones. She is very very beautiful. So, is Gretchen mol.
Closed Thread