American Idol - Page 5 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2004, 12:48 PM   #61  

The judge's thought La Toya and Fantasia were the best last night, but I think that Fantasia's voice is whiney. Diana did great and she is very talented for being so much younger-but her dress last night was awful! I think the lowest vote getters will be the Hawiian girl and George. I miss JPL he was quirky...my .02!
Old 05-05-2004, 08:29 PM   #62  

I saw the show. I think that jasmine, diana and george will be bottom 3 if they do it that way tonight with only 5 left. i think it may be george's turn but it's anyones game at this point. I think they all were fairly good lastnight with latoya being the best.
Old 05-05-2004, 08:56 PM   #63  

It came down to George and Jasmine. They only did the bottom 2 this week. George was let go but it had to be someone. Hope I didn't spoil it for anyone.
Old 05-05-2004, 10:02 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Awwww I was really pulling for George I was sad to see him go.

Michelle
Old 05-06-2004, 09:25 AM   #65  

I think we'll be seeing George around for awhile. He has charisma. I think he'll probably be around longer than some of the girls that were left in the top 4.
Old 05-06-2004, 10:22 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

I didn't get to see the show last night bec that channel was out for some crazy reason. but I am so disappointed that they voted off George. I really liked him. I just love his personality and smiling face! Also he is from Louisiana and so am I.

Hopefully we will still see him around!

GO GEORGE!

cathy
Old 05-06-2004, 11:15 AM   #67  

Noooooo not George
Old 05-07-2004, 02:58 AM   #68  
my dad made me1 from wood

I loved george sad he left I don't really like jasmine and i can't think of her name not diana or fantasia....
Old 05-11-2004, 08:55 PM   #69  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

OK Ladies, I'm cheating a little...AI doesn't air for another 4 hours here, can anyone tell me which song Jasmine performed? I'm still rooting for LaToya but I had to ask after my hometown girl.
Old 05-11-2004, 09:11 PM   #70  

You will actually see that diana did the best this week to much our surprise. Jasmine sang "its raining men" and I forget the other. Disco all sounds the same to me. Jasmine was most likely the bottom one this week and she cries when she walks over to ryan after singing the second song. I think she senses that it's the end of the road for her but someone has to go with it only being 4 and I wouldn't be surprised if diana may not come out on top when it's said and done and I never cared for her. She showed a lot of growth this week however.
Old 05-11-2004, 09:21 PM   #71  
so close, yet so far...

Thanks for the heads-up Dana...I think Diana's been getting better each week too, even though her voice is not quite to my liking. I think her efforts should keep her in there longer than Jasmine though. But you never know how everyone will vote--look what happened to Jennifer Hudson! I don't particularly like Disco either (although I did have some good times at the skating rink way back when ) I'm watching the show tonight anway. Thanks again.
Old 05-12-2004, 01:13 PM   #72  

I felt so bad for Jasmine last night. She just seemed to wilt emotionally when Randy agreed with Simon on her last song. There's no doubt she will be the one to go this week. Believe it or not, my opinion of who the final two will be has changed to Diana and Fantasia. Much as I hate that. I just don't want Fantasia to win--she irks me. Latoya is really good, but she is just...I don't know...monotone. Not really monotone, but it seems as though all the songs she sings sound the same. I just wonder if she'd be able to adapt to different musical styles, like, example, Kelly Clarkson changed from "A Moment Like This" to "Miss Independent."

Anyway. Since I have yet to vote, my opinion is just about worthless. Guess I'm just typing to see the words appear on the screen
Old 05-12-2004, 09:03 PM   #73  

Girls I heard on Inside Edition that there is a MAJOR upset on Idol tonight and that it was one of the leading ladies: Latoya or Fantasia. I really like Latoya and hope that it's not her.
Old 05-12-2004, 09:25 PM   #74  
so close, yet so far...

Waiting with bated breath.....so who was it????? Hawaii wants to know
Old 05-12-2004, 09:55 PM   #75  

It didn't come on until 8:54 PM eastern time tonight so warning to those of you on the west coast and behind, it comes on later and at an unusual time. Fantasia and latoya were in the bottom 2 and Latoya was voted off.
Closed Thread