American Idol

You're on Page 4 of 7
Go to
  • I have voted a few times. The last actually being for my gal Camile and voted 10 times in a row only to have her voted off. I had decided not too anymore due to that. Maybe I should have this week. You can vote a lot of times and it's real simple if you keep redialing and hanging up. I get through real easy after the first hour of voting. It certainly does seem like a conspiracy to me and I keep reading online to see if maybe there were some kind of computer error. Maybe we'll hear something this afternoon when Jennifer is on Ryan Seacrest's On Air.
  • I'm with all of you this weeks show was horrendous!! I couldnt believe the results and it angered me to no end I don't even want to watch any more but I know I will, and I do vote at least 10 times each show, I vote(d) for jennifer, latoya, fantasia, and george....I think everyone else at this point just provides mediocre performances. Oh well I'm gonna have to step up my voting now after this fiasco.

ok thats my rant for the day!!

Take Care!!
    Michelle
  • Quote: I have voted a few times. The last actually being for my gal Camile and voted 10 times in a row only to have her voted off. I had decided not too anymore due to that. Maybe I should have this week. You can vote a lot of times and it's real simple if you keep redialing and hanging up. I get through real easy after the first hour of voting.

Ya know, it would stand to reason that the lines for those who are getting the most votes would stay busier longer.....SSSSOOOOOOO.......after an hour or two, if you dialed all the numbers and, say, one or two were easy to get thru on and the others were still busy, you'd have advance notice on who's on the bottom. Just my little "light bulb above the head" thought.
  • I never thought of it that way but on at least 2 ocassions the person I voted a lot for was on the higher end of the totem pole so to speak. I have also voted for 2 or 3 at for one show. It still could be possible though. It took me until near the end of the voting to vote in the Kelly/Justin finale as well.
  • I am boycotting AI because JPL is gone and I miss him so.
  • I'm pretending to boycott it (whilst watching it tonight)
  • OK guys John has to go now. We're down to the wire and he just has to be it this week. It seems he forgot some words or forgot where to jump in at with the live band. I didn't know what he was singing if they hadn't said. It was so monotone with no ups or downs in his voice. I still have to go with latoya this week. I like Gloria Estefan but I didn't like this latin music for most of these guys. It was more entertainment in all of them than it was vocally. Of course that's only MY opinion for the week. I'm going to predict John, Diana and Jasmine in the bottom 3. (hasn't that been my choice for weeks though?)
  • I actually thought Jasmine did really well last night--Diana, too. Definately TIME for John Stevens to go!! I felt so sorry for him last night.....Enough is enough. I laughed so hard when Simon said Fantasia sounded like Donald Duck on helium! The folks in the gym were all looking at me like I'd lost it!

My pick of the week (top) is Latoya. Bottom, of course, is John.
  • Diana did great! My pick is still Latoya.

I agree, John must go! That was Latin music? Poor John, though, ya know how he's such a fan of the "brat pack"? A few nights ago, I dreamed that he finally was voted off the show. The next week, the special guest was Sammy Davis Jr. They showed a shot of John in the corner crying because he missed it.

So, after last week's fiasco, who voted this time? ()
  • What a dream suzanne! I have to admit I feel sorry for the guy but he just really isn't idol material. I'm not saying he couldn't make it out on his own with an album but not our idol. (oops I forgot to vote this time but am excited to see results tonight).
  • I've pretty much like Latoya all the way thru. She's hit a few rough spots, but with the training she'll receive I think she'll do great. Fantasia has had her moments, but like Macy Gray, I think people would get sick of her right away. I thought Jasmine did really well. She missed a few notes but I think she really does have a great voice. Diana seemed to really blend into the latin theme. My reaction was similar to Simon's though. I hated the dress. It was not flattering. Now, poor John Stevens. I think he was embarresed to be up there. It almost seemed like he flubbed it on purpose. He actually smiled when he made one of his mistakes. I've always liked George, and he seems so sweet and nice. But his voice doesn't seem to fit many styles. I think it would be love songs(Barry White or Luther) that would fit him but I don't know if he could become a pop star. I'm still routing for Latoya. I just think she's been the most consistent and she's got a great attitude.
  • Yay they voted right this time. john is finally gone. It was close with george though but we are getting down to the wire.
  • Wow, I have to agree with the posts from the last couple of days. DonnaD, you have stated exactly how I feel. Things are really going to get interesting going down to the wire. I have to hand it to Diana tho. She also is only 16.....and is handling the pressure great! I really hope Simon goes clothes shopping with her like they said. Ah, George,..............I grew up in Detroit in the 60's and I can hear Motown in him. I have a soft spot for his voice.....and he brings back memories of the 4 Tops, Temptations, Marvin Gaye etc......and he seems like a real 'grounded' guy. All in all, I think Latoya is also the strongest. Now onto next week.........
  • Oh good John has gone I see
  • I missed last night's show....Any opinions?