General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2004, 08:16 PM   #1  

Question Desire to become a "snow bird" in 2005

Sure would love to be able to afford to rent a nice winter vacation home or condo on the West coast of Fla. Has anybody ever done this and has it been successful?
Old 02-22-2004, 02:03 PM   #2  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

Hey Mags,

I live in Sarasota and our area is a magnet for snowbirds ..anywhere on the West coast is a beautiful place to settle. Check us out...you won't be sorry!
If I can help in any way, just let me know!

BOB
Old 02-28-2004, 07:11 AM   #3  

Bob,
Yes, the West Coast and Tampa Bay area is our first choice. Sister-in-law outside of Clearwater, and we like that area. We were in Sarasota a few years ago, but only got to see around Armand's circle area and around the Ringling Brothers Museum area. Would love to be able to get somewhere that is convenient for walking and shopping without driving everywhere. Guess for winter of 2005, we should be checking out the prospects this summer?
Old 02-28-2004, 03:31 PM   #4  

Clearwater is a nice place, so is Largo, Palm Harbor..in fact, anywhere in that area, except TAMPA PROPER...
From Sarasota down thru Naples is gorgeous, but the farther South you go, the more
$$$$$$ you're gonna spend for real estate.

Come on down...we'd love to have you here!

BOB
Old 05-23-2004, 11:11 PM   #5  

Question

Bob,
Can you recommend a reputable real estate person who handles winter rentals or any web sites specific for this purpose?
Old 05-29-2004, 03:40 PM   #6  

MAGS,

Let me check into this and I'll get back to you. I have a good friend who is in real estate, and she will steer me in the right direction.

BOB
Closed Thread