General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 10-10-2017, 05:12 PM   #1  

Default Help! Classic fat girl story but I met this guy online....

Hi everyone, so I'm a size 16 but it's never really impeded my dating life an I would still consider myself proportionate and attractive.
I met a guy online, he lives in jersey, I live in Florida... we've been talking as friends, with a little flirting, but I decided action and I'm going to go with my girlfriends to Atlantic City on vacation for thanksgiving weekend (roughly 6 weeks away but who's counting) and will meet up with him while I'm there. He's super sweet and into me at the moment and says he's gonna show me all around town *swoon*
He's in the military and super in shape and into working out.. and sooo cute. I know how this usually ends, he meets me he's disguted i never hear from him again.
My instagram does have some full body photos of me but of course no one purposely posts bad photos of themselves and I can be pretty photogenic with the right outfit.
I'm currently on a paleo diet and I'm cooking super healthy every single day. I plan to keep this until the trip.
Do you guys think I have a shot of losing a good amount of weight if I stick to this, and am I crazy for putting myself out there like this?

Last edited by Blondeonamission; 10-10-2017 at 05:14 PM.
Blondeonamission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 04:53 PM   #2  

Its not always the looks that are important if he really likes you for you i wouldnt sweat it, youll find someone that cares for you not your waistline
msmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 12:31 PM   #3  
banned

In fact, appearance doesn't solve everything. Yes, of course that's what we pay attention to first of all, but that's only at first. Then it is your personality, your character, etc. that will be of interest to us. The main thing is that you like each other and be sincere. After all, without this, the relationship can spoil. Unfortunately, I've had it... I was not very honest with my partner, because of that he began to cheat. I had to take the time to find out guaranteed signs of cheating because I understood that this could not go on.
Maxxx17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dating, omg, paleo, relationships