General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 02-03-2021, 11:29 PM   #1  

Default daliy mission

trust in yourself
loseweightnow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 12:23 PM   #2  

So why did riot change the daily mission reset from the world pass to be 20 hours after you did your last daily mission instead of a fixed time (like 18:00 pm)? Sucks for the people that missed out on a day because they have a real life and work, so they want to do 2 missions on 1 day (1 before snaptube vidmate and 1 after reset)

Last edited by amelbeabk; 07-09-2021 at 06:47 AM.
amelbeabk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 05:36 PM   #3  
banned

I also like to make plans for myself every day, especially when it comes to work. It makes it easier for me to navigate all the things I need to do in a day and the process goes better that way. I work on the Internet in customer service and every day I try to check this market in order to keep up with changes in trends and not to fall behind my competitors, but on the contrary to be better than them. I follow them with https://newmediaservices.com.au/top-...rends-in-2021/ and it's very convenient because they give me good advice, which has helped me many times.

Last edited by Maxxx17; 07-05-2022 at 12:55 PM.
Maxxx17 is offline   Reply With Quote