3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   does it work for weight loss? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/312799-does-work-weight-loss.html)

anie92 03-27-2017 04:23 PM

does it work for weight loss?

Hello, I'm 27 and I want to lose some weight fast.

I found Green Coffee Plus and I have questions about it

Website of producer: greencoffeepl.com

does it work? anyone tested?

Jaguar89 12-27-2017 05:27 AM

Hi. I am sorry but I have never tried it. Please let us know how it goes.

JudgeDread 01-02-2018 08:05 AM

I've gotten to the point where I really have no faith in pills or potions. It's more of a placebo effect than anything. I have tried other "Natural" things, but nothing works but good old fashion diet and exercise. The best way to go about it is find method that works for you involving eating more healthy and less calories as well as involving physical activity. The combination of both is the quickest way. You have options for activities. Gym membership, at home fitness DVDs, Dancing or martial arts classes, dog walking, anything really that you think you can make a habit of. After that you can grow into new fitness ideas. Healthy eating is really the most important part. If you are like me and need accountability, calorie counting or Weight watchers is the way to go. You need to see how much you're putting in per day. Sometimes we think we eat healthy, but we don't....or at least we may eat more calories than we thought. I do that often! There are some calorie counting apps you can download to help out. Invest in a scale for measuring servings, it makes it a little bit easier. Research healthy recopies, and calories are key. Cut them where you can and try to substitute healthier things into you're food....such as cauliflower instead of potatoes, or Greek yogurt for sour cream. There's tons of ways to cook without using a lot of fat and starches. Just use google! Other fitness trackers are also helpful motivators. I like using a Heart Rate Monitor Strap while exercising to see how many calories I burn during a workout. I subtract it from my calorie intake so I have a general idea of my calorie average per day.

3500 calories = 1lb. So losing one pound per week would look like this to someone your age, average height... You would want to eat 1500 calories a day (if you eat 1800 and burn 300 exercising that is fine too) you would lose 1 pound of fat per week. You can eat less, but go no lower than 1200. Eat nutritional dense foods as well as lean protein. (Eggs, fish, chicken breast, etc). You will probably notice a larger weight drop in the beginning as you will lose more water weight. Don't be discouraged, but my the laws of math it does take time to lose weight the healthy way. Shoot for a 1-2 lb weight loss per week.

Wisertime 01-02-2018 02:45 PM

Judge Dread - Very sensible advice. There really is no shortcut. It is work! Over time what is hard work will hopefully becomes not so hard and will turn into healthy habits.

JudgeDread 01-03-2018 11:18 AM

We can only wish right?! Where's that genie in a bottle so I can wish to eat and drink everything I want and never gain weight or have health problems!

grannynancy 01-03-2018 11:38 AM

Not sure how much you have to lose but you can waste YEARS on fast weight loss. Good advice from Judge Dread. The only true solution is a lifestyle change for the rest of your life and diligence with that approach. There are many approaches that work but you need to pick one you feel you can sustain.

Here is the deal. The younger you are the easier it is to lose. MUCH EASIER. At 62, 1500 calories will probably be my maintenance level when I get to my desired weight. To lose weight now it is 1000-1200 calories and about 2 hours of moderate daily exercise. Wish I had figured this out many decades ago.

RCam88 07-04-2018 01:28 AM

I'm looking for possible ways too on some effective methods to weight losing. Do share your experience or if you've come across anyone doing so. Appreciate it.

Strong.Beautiful23 07-04-2018 10:14 PM

1. Make sure you burn more calories in a 24 hour period then you consume.
2. Drink a gallon of water a day. yes you will be peeing a lot but your skin, and body will LOVE you for it.
3. 80/20 Eat good 80% of the time and be a little naught 20% of the time (Stay within calorie goal)
4.BE CONSISTANT. This is a lifestyle not a quick fix.
5.move every freaking day. you don't have to be a huge fitness buff but you do need to make a pint to move everyday. Put some effort behind it because you won't loose much by just walking for an hour, will it help, a little. But what you need to do it to do simple weight lifting moves and the weights will help you loose fat, stay LEAN and you will look and feel incredible!

xxx

Camila415 08-08-2018 06:30 AM

Dietary supplements will not lose weight for you and can only support your weight loss process

JamesLifeHealhy 01-02-2019 08:14 PM

I personally wouldn't recommend it. I'm a firm believer and changing your lifestyle and eating habits. If you do, find reviews on the company and product - if you don't find any definitely stay away from it.

Heidipo 02-15-2019 03:35 AM

Hi! I haven't tried that product yet but I suggest that it would be better if you try going to the gym and maybe eating less carbs.