General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 08-11-2015, 02:07 PM   #1  
Fat Free, Sugar Free

S/C/G: 187.4/164/140

Height: 5' 3"

Default What Shows are you watching these days?

I started watching "The Affair" I really like it!
CheesecakeBrownie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 04:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 155/152/125

Height: 5'4"

I liked The Affair at first but the finale infuriated me. Let me know what you think when you get there.

The only currently-airing shows I'm watching are Zoo and Scream. Then I've been re-watching Lost on Netflix. Man, that show really went off the rails during season 5. And thanks to Zoo, I've developed a crush on Billy Burke so I'm also watching Revolution on Netflix, which is ridiculously violent. I don't think I'd be watching something so violent if the leading man wasn't so dashing.
Violette_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 04:42 PM   #3  
Fat Free, Sugar Free

Oh yeah... LOST... I started watching that series again, but when sawyer and kate were locked in the zoo cages it just got weird and I dropped it lol

will let you know about Affair as I continue. So far so good.
Old 08-11-2015, 06:07 PM   #4  
Never ever giving up!

S/C/G: See ticker :)

Height: 5'4.5"

Currently binge watching One Tree Hill for probably the 7th or 8th time. It's definitely my all time favorite. When I'm done with that, I'll hopefully be able to catch up on Pretty Little Liars.

About Lost, I re-watched it last year, I didn't see the last couple of seasons when it first aired because, yeah, it got way too crazy. But I actually enjoyed it this time. Probably because I have this tendency to get insanely attached to the characters of the shows I watch, so it was all about "what happens next to that person?????". But I'm not saying it wasn't confusing, lol.
Em Coconut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 11:22 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 285/270/150

Height: 5'5''

Hum... In the summer it's harder because my favorite series are pausing for few months (Walking Dead, Once upon à time, Doctor Who, Sherlock...) so I'm listening to the really funny Brooklin Nine Nine and IT Crowd on Netflix
Morgane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 11:53 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 190/129.8/130

Height: 5'3.5

Big brother, naked and afraid and extreme weight loss are my go-to's at the moment... never heard of the affair... I'm also waiting on my fav's to return (game of thrones, Grey's anatomy and walking dead.)
lpn0603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 11:56 PM   #7  

Height: 5 ft 6 in

I re watch One Tree Hill every couple years. It makes me want to play basketball so bad though and I've never really played so it's weird.

I was huge into Lost for a long time. Partly because of my John Locke (Terry O'Quinn) obsession.

Also the IT Crowd is one of my all time favorite shows. The episode with the internet breaking is genius.

Lately I've just been watching a bunch of crap reality TV because with a toddler I don't have time to sit down and get involved with a show. It's sad but I just don't have the brain power at the end of the day for something that is thought provoking.
tongirl02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 09:21 AM   #8  
Fat Free, Sugar Free

Love the John Locke character, that show was so well written and the characters so developed.

Will have to check out One Tree Hill sometime, although I'm not a sporty kinda girl.

Also, I feel like a teenager - I've been binging onPretty Little Liars as well.
Old 08-12-2015, 11:54 AM   #9  
From Lazy to Light!

S/C/G: 215/Ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

I've been binge watching Say Yes to the Dress (I need wedding dress ideas!). My weekly shows are Extreme Weight Loss and The Astronaut Wives Club. My mom and I sit and watch Astronaut Wives every week and it's so much fun to hear her talk about growing up in the middle of all of it. Her dad, my grandpa, worked for Rockwell International and helped design and create some of the spacecrafts so she recognizes a lot of what they're talking about and remembers some of it first-hand.
LovelyLeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 12:00 PM   #10  
Fat Free, Sugar Free

Say Yes to the Dress is sooooo much fun lol
Old 08-12-2015, 07:22 PM   #11  

Height: 5 ft 6 in

I used to watch Say Yes To The Dress all the time. I don't have cable on my tv anymore though. I watch everything On Demand (the app) or on each networks app on my iPhone or iPad. And Netflix of course. Been binge watching Parks and Rec for the past month.

And Big Brother. I watch it every season.

Last edited by tongirl02; 08-12-2015 at 07:22 PM.
tongirl02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 06:44 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 181/132.8/130

Height: 5'3.5"

My hubs is English, so we watch a lot of British shows and specials (I already watched a lot of British shows before I met him. We watch a lot of Masterpiece Theatre and BBC America. Of course, our fave is Downton Abbey, then in no particular order:

Last Tango in Halifax, Paradise, Sherlock, Call the Midwife, Miranda, Poldark, the original Top Gear, the witchcraft show (can't remember tittle Mr. ? And Dr. ?), vicious, the Big British Bake Off, Selfridges, the Good Wife, Big Bang Theory and a few other comedies

We DVR everything and squeeze a lot of show into a short amount of time.

Last edited by PrairieQueen; 08-13-2015 at 06:45 AM.
PrairieQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 03:20 PM   #13  
Fat Free, Sugar Free

Hey PQ... I love the British shows too... did you watch Broadchurch Season 1 and 2? very good drama!
Old 08-13-2015, 03:32 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 155/152/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheesecakeBrownie View Post
Hey PQ... I love the British shows too... did you watch Broadchurch Season 1 and 2? very good drama!
I love Broadchurch so much that it's weird.
Violette_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 04:27 PM   #15  
Fat Free, Sugar Free

I know... I couldn't wait for the second season!