Six Flags, Texas--anyone been?

• My daughter really wants to go to six flags in Dallas. Having been so overweight so long I gave up amusement parks all together-- I just couldn't ride and am a roller coaster nut. Now, I've lost over 100 lbs but have quite a ways to go, so its hard to judge things.

I cant seem to find anything that says exactly what sizes people can ride there. I am just under 6 feet tall and 267 (very busty lol) . Size 16 to 18 bottoms, around 22 to 24 tops (triple D). Being top heavier I am afraid restraint bars may not fit. Being kicked out of line for a ride is a nightmare--don't want to do that, and will just wait til I lose more if that's the case, but would love to take her if I can.

Anyone of similar proportions been who knows for sure?
  • Been awhile since I've been to a themepark, but isn't it common practice for them to have a set of seats (not attached) so people can try them to see if they fit now. I think I remember reading this somewhere.
  • Yeah-- sometimes they do. I just don't want to make the three hour trip to Texas if I'm not going to be able to go on the rides with her Would be real helpful to know in advance for sure.