Which songs are you addicted to?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • no songs come to mind, but i like a lot of hip-hop and rock!
  • Three songs I was totally rockin' out to on my run this morning...

Break These Chains - Clare Maguire
    Shake It Out - Florence + The Machine
    Demons - Imagine Dragons

Great rhythm. Great lyrics.
  • AWOLNATION's Sail

Imagine Dragons's Radioactive (I still love it)

Pharrell's Get Lucky
  • Carry On by fun. has been stuck in my head for a solid week.
  • Quote: Carry On by fun. has been stuck in my head for a solid week.
    Fun is absolutely rockity. Huge love.

Songs I've been diggin' on this week (and that are on the playist for my run tomorrow):

Come With Me Now - Kongos
    The Walker - Fitz and the Tantrums
    Girls Chase Boys - Ingrid Michaelson
    Love Runs Out - OneRepublic
  • I've jumped on the Imagine Dragons bandwagon. My favourites are Radioactive, It's Time, Bleeding Out, America, and my absolute favourite, Demons.

I'm also completely obsessed with the song Windmills of Your Mind, by Noel Harrison or Alison Moyet (there's a male and female version, both beautiful in their own way). I love the lyrics to death.
  • Breathe by Angels and Airwaves. Such a cute song and I've been feeling very lovey dovey lately, so.

Ooh, and also French Navy by Camera Obscura. It's this song they play at my store occasionally and I'm totally hooked on it.
  • Quote: I'm also completely obsessed with the song Windmills of Your Mind by Alison Moyet. I love the lyrics to death.
    Alison Moyet's voice is beyond awesome and I agree that the lyrics to this song are just amazeness. I also like Sting's version.
  • Recently watched Veronica Mars movie and so now have been listening to Prosthetic Love.
  • Avicii - Addicted to you. Can't take it out of my head (for 3 months already can't;-))) Just like it right now - Aloe Blacc - Ticking bomb)
  • Pretty much everything by Lindsey Stirling and Straight No Chaser.
  • Right now Shakira - 23. She's always a bit hit and miss with me and I go through phases of listening to her a LOT then not at all for a long time.