What are you reading March 2014?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Its another new month. Post what you're reading!
  • Currently Reading
    The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross

Already Read
    Hidden by Sophie Jordan
    The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
    Ethereal Fury by Jessica O'Gorek
    Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr (re-reading the series)
    Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr (re-reading the series)
    Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr (re-reading the series)
  • Still reading Winter's Tale by Mark Halpern. I'm 303 pages into it and not even halfway through!
  • I'm listening to the audiobook version of Opening the Door of Your Heart: And Other Tales of Buddhist Happiness by Ajahn Brahm while I'm on the treadmill.
  • Was going to read and study Excel for Dummies but now that I got a job where I don't have to use it, it's going back to the library.
  • Looking for Alaska by John Green. Read it in college, but I wanna reread it because I'm going to start writing reviews for romance novels. Will keep ya updated!
  • Reading Poor Little Dead Girls. I got it as a Goodreads win. It's teen fiction, but I enjoy reading that from time to time.
  • Just finished The Marriage Plot By Jeffrey Eugenides. It wasn't that great.

Currently reading The Night Strangers By Chris Bohjalian
  • I'm slogging my way through the last book in the Game of Thrones series. I liked the series better in the first couple books, but I'm determined to finish.
  • Finally starting that Ethereal Fury book that I won from a Goodreads giveaway. It seems fairly interesting and I'm looking forward to it. Its such an unique concept.
  • I took a quick break from the final book in the Game of Thrones series to read "Kings Deception" by Steve Berry. I always enjoy his books. I finished it up last night, today I'll be back to working my way through GoT.
  • I really like Steve Berry. It's been a long time since I read his work. Might have to find some.
  • reading love's long journey by janette oke.
    my local library is having a reading challenge. each month you read a book from a different genre. this month was science fiction or fantasy. so i read the magician's nephew from the chronicles of narnia series. it was good.
  • I'm working my way through The Girl Who Played With Fire by Steig Larsson.

Yeah, I'm about 5 years behind the rest of the world.
  • I'm reading The History of Love by Nicole Krauss.

50 pages in and I already cried!