What's on your Christmas List?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I was just curious if anyone is hoping for items to support your weight loss?
    Exercise equipment, special foods, DVD's, etc.

I'm tempted by the Fitbit, but I'm not sure if I'd use it consistently...
  • Nope, I want an iPad. =D
  • I kind of want a FitBit but I think I want my other non-weight loss related stuff more.

I do want a new blender - which is kind of weight-loss related. I would love to have a Vitamix but that's not really in the budget, I've been looking at the Ninja Pro blenders though, they seem to be pretty good.
  • I want a set of weights and some new smaller sized fitness apparel. I have a fit bit and if you wanted one good thing to motivate you I highly recommend this.
  • I want a fitbit force & some sort of food processor I think.
  • I seriously need new running shoes....and I really want an immersion blender to make soups
  • Wow, a lot of blenders I was just at KMart and saw a ton of them...I was thinking how many would want one for xmas, because the sheer quantity of them.

I want costume jewelry to jazz up my new smaller wardrobe that I have been slowly building. I also want these winter tennis shoes from Land's End....so something fun and something practical
  • I know what I would like but haven't been ble ro find. ..... Some nice work out clothes. When you walk into Kohls they have the activ wear right by the door.
    Really cute legging and tops in great colors. I can't find anything cute to workout in in a 3x. I,m in the gym at least 3x a week.
  • A new pair of shoes sounds great, I'd love to get some New Balance walking shoes.
  • Just a gift card to my nail salon. I'm easy.
  • a vitamix!
  • I'm hoping for a new iPod to use while I exercise- my current one is 8 years old and the battery doesn't hold a charge for very long anymore.

I'm also hoping Santa will bring me a big whoosh and I can be down to a healthy BMI by Christmas. Maybe if I'm a good girl and lay off the sweets...
  • I don't need anything and I don't even necessarily want anything! I have lots of stuff. Gift cards perhaps?
  • I'd like to get some dental work done, a new pair of eyeglasses and some Broadway tickets!!!

Take care, be merry!

• I am easy--just some gift cards!