How often do you update your ticker?

• So I have been trying to figure out the best way to keep my ticker updated... to best reflect my weight loss...

Right now I weigh myself daily (I am obsessed, but I can deal with that, it will likely taper off in a month or so)

But I am updating my ticker weekly with whatever my weekly loss is.

What do you do?
  • Weekly here. Up or down, it is always accurate from Sunday
  • As soon as my scale numbers change or something new happens. I typically weigh myself once a week, but I haven't been moving much so I do it whenever. I never move my weight score backwards, only forwards!
  • re:
    I moved mine backwards for the first time today after putting it off all summer.
  • I update weekly on the night of my official weigh-in, whether I want to or not. Well, except for the last chart I have going which only gets the first weigh-in of the month.

I'm so anxious to work on making it go down again.
  • thanks for the input everyone... I think I might stick to weekly for now... and then see how I feel.

I overthink things sometimes and if the 'right' way to do something isn't clear it's like I want instructions LOL
  • I update it weekly but I don't go backward, only forward.
  • I also update every week on my weigh in day. This past Wednesday I had to move it back up a pound and it sucked but watching the ticker get closer and closer to goal is a huge motivator for me, so I gotta be honest with myself and 'earn' it or it really bothers me.
  • I update it weekly on Tuesday at 4:30 pm. Always the same time and wearing the same clothes (i.e. only undergarments to minimize inaccurate readings).

I weight myself everyday (several times, to be honest) because I'm obsessed with it, but I don't change my ticker because I know it goes up and down a lot in the day.