General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 09-09-2013, 10:15 PM   #31  
My own kind of beautiful

S/C/G: 334/245/175

Height: 5'5"

I've tried to become more active, but I guess I just feel like Im not really qualified to post yet since I am just starting out here.... But I've been trying to post at least once a day.. but it always seems like Im a thread killer...
Deana509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:43 AM   #32  

S/C/G: size 20/14/10

Height: 5' 7"

Song of Surly, I do that, too. Type up a whole thing and decide not to post it for any number of reasons. Sometimes, because it isn't worth saying or because you shouldn't feed the bear, or because I'm making an effort to bring positivity to my life, my WOE, this board, the world in general. Not trying to be some goody two shoes person, I think snarky things and sometimes post them; but I usually try to bite my tongue. It is just that I feel like there is more than enough of that here, on the internet, in life in general and I'm just trying to be the change I wanna see in the world. Rescuing the universe from negativity one post at time.
mariposssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:58 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'4"

You can call me a lurker. I am just starting this journey and i'm trying to pick up as much wisdom as I can as I take the first steps. I'm really nervous about my weight loss but reading the inspiring stories here, I am growing my confidence. I hope to not remain a lurker as I start hitting mini goals and even road blocks looking for support and encouragement along the way. This is an amazing site that reminds me, anything is possible!
Kiwi13531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 02:41 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 228/222/160

Height: 5'7"

I've always been pretty shy, IRL and online. I feel that I have a hard time communicating effectively and getting my point across how I want.

Before I post something I re-read it multiple times making sure it doesn't sound funny or whinny or crabby, and then a lot of the time I just delete it anyway, lol!

I've recently returned to to this forum after some time away and actually do intend on becoming more active in the group to receive (and give if I'm able) support. We'll see if I can!
Suzll is offline   Reply With Quote