Stepping outside my comfort zone

• and doing something for ME!!

As a Mom, I find that I put things on the back burner for ME. Last night I had taken my kids for ice cream at a new place in town. Walked around and found a sign for a free zumba class. It was going to start in 45 minutes. Normally I would have just shrugged it off - I mean, I'd have to drop the kids off, change clothes, drive back..... See I can find an excuse for anything.

But I didn't! Drove home (a 5 minute drive) changed (2 minutes) Talked to the hubby (10 minutes) and headed back.

I was afraid I wouldn't be able to keep up. Fall all over myself. I'd be the biggest one there, wouldn't I? Let me tell you, I was having so much fun - I didn't care about all that!!! I lasted the entire hour (barely ) I feel so good today that I'm planning on making this a regular thing!
  • Wow! That is great! Very inspiring!
  • Good job!!!
  • Great job!!!
    Zumba is so much fun, I really need to get back involved in it!
  • That is awesome!
  • Good for you! I feel the same way. Zumba is so much fun, you don't even realize you're exercising! And, I can tell you -- you won't get tired of it or bored with it. It's always just SO FUN!
  • That's awesome! The hardest part is actually getting to the workout, not the work out itself!