General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-02-2014, 01:49 PM   #121  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

Dear 2007 past me,

PUT DOWN THE OREOS and Peanut Butter! You're THIN! Count the calories and keep working out! Do it!

Sincerely,

Your Fat Future Self
kurisitaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 04:17 PM   #122  
Harness that energy.

S/C/G: 164.5/147.7/135

Height: 5'4"

Dear Coworker,

You don't always have to turn the conversation back towards you. It's kinda irritating. Just because you know a lot, doesn't mean you know it all.

Sincerely,

That's why I just nod in response most of the time.
LilDazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 05:22 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/185?

Height: 5'6"

BettyBooty, could you please forward that letter to my former boss? Please! This is soooo the letter he needs to read. Course knowing him, he still wouldn't get it!

LilDazed: I LOVE THAT! Yup, world is not just 'bout you. Some people are so clueless it's boggling.

kurisitaru & others who wrote to their past selves: I HEAR YOU! Wish I would have listen to the little small voice saying to "take care of your health". ARGH!

Others who survived abuses: Don't give up! You guys are not only my comrades but my heroes. I've been there & scars may not always be so visible but they are there.

If I come up with a good one, I'll share at some point. Thanks to all who did share!
MrsTryingAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 07:36 PM   #124  

S/C/G: HW:280 CW:? GW:150

Height: 5 foot 5

Dear tubolard,
Please stop hating yourself so much. You don't really deserve it you know. You survived a horrible childhood and young adulthood and you should be proud that you can still even function. Food doesn't help hurt feelings, sadness or anger. Your worth is not measured by your weight.
I should really love you more; me.

Dear hubby and son,
You should be ashamed of yourselves for treating me this way.

Dear hubby,
You hurt me so badly, you know how easily rejected I am and you couldn't find it in yourself to hide your smirk and laughter until you were away from me? I truely don't know what we are going to do when our son moves out, I don't know if I have it in me to stick around with you for too much longer.

Dear whole family,
I hate to say it but I don't really like you all that much. Don't get me wrong, I love you as much as I can but you just hurt too bad.

Dear butt,
Would it kill you to shrink a little?! Please! You should be illegal to be this size and shape, sigh.

That is all, please return to your regular programming.
tubolard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 09:04 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 230/192/120

Height: 5'2

Dear boss,

I don't think you seem to realize that what you're doing makes our entire company look foolish and unprofessional. While it's your problem if you keep doing that, don't make me speak to everyone and try to clean up your messes. I'm the one who gets shouted at and verbally abused when you screw up, and it's not just that you're ruining the company name, you're messing around with people's lives and careers here, and while you have no conscience, I do. Do your own dirty work for once!

Sincerely.
ILoveVegetables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 05:54 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 244/see ticker/150

Height: 5ft3 ish

This might be a sad one but words that I cannot say out loud… here goes

Dear mom,
3 months ago you took a turn for the worse and collapsed at home. You didn't tell anyone you weren't feeling well. You were flighted into boston (helicopter ride was on your bucket list but I'm sure this isn't what you meant). You we're put on life support and I got the phone call as you were flying in. This year you are due to turn 65. I live in uk (3500 miles a way) my supportive husband watched our son so that no school missed I case he needed to fly him and so if the dreaded happened. I was at your bedside in 24 hrs. I continued to be in that spot for 14 days. I held your hand and just talked to you continuously. I slept in your living room but it felt strange you weren't there with me. Fast forward 3 months and you are finally out of rehab and back home. Things seem so tough for you but you go day by day. You have good and bad days. Please mom, it's never too late to take care of your body and mind. Old habits need to die ( ie smoking) and new ones need to be found ( smile, take up crochet , learn to do new things with this time you have on your hands ) we are making the trip to see you in a month. I want you to find happiness deep down in you because YOU ARE ALIVE. And I'm pretty sure my life will not be the same without you. There. That's it. .
cheddahcat is offline   Reply With Quote