3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   New sport bras today (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/279670-new-sport-bras-today.html)

Rhiko 04-14-2013 02:01 AM

New sport bras today

1 Attachment(s)
After visiting the doctor a month ago because my pectoral muscles had become so inflamed that they were huge lumps under my skin on my boobs, I finally saved enough money to go out and buy 3 sport bras. The colours are pink, black and white. I've slowed down on the laps I run to give them time to heal and my muscles are still inflamed, but they are not as bad as they were before.

I'm going to go for a run in them tomorrow and do a few laps to see how they feel. I jumped around in them while I was in the fitting room and they feel very supportive. They are high impact and size 38E (16E) :dizzy:. I had a bra fitting and my normal bra is a 16DD. Sigh. I hate my boobs lol

P.S. I wish the person in the photo below was me. Sadly, it is not!)

stella1609 04-14-2013 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhiko (Post 4705623)
P.S. I wish the person in the photo below was me. Sadly, it is not!)

Hehe, I was going to say that you look fabulous! Although I'm sure if you are working out hard enough to have a sports injury you are starting to get some tone. Good for you for pushing through but in an intelligent manner that is going to allow your body to heal. I know the right sports bra makes a huge difference for me.

Rhiko 04-14-2013 06:24 AM

That's good to hear. I want to be able to increase my jogging laps and do a solid 30 minutes non-stop to eventually run a marathon. Just something to keep me motivated since I can get bored easily :)

lovely30 04-30-2013 04:19 AM

Yay! I used to be a long distance runner. Buying new bras can be fun. Is it working well for you?

Rhiko 04-30-2013 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovely30 (Post 4724271)
Yay! I used to be a long distance runner. Buying new bras can be fun. Is it working well for you?

Absolutely! I still have swollen pectoral muscles (that are coming down and I used to feel them when I ran, now I don't. I don't even feel sore when my breasts get tender a week before my TOM. They are fantastic :)

How far did you run? I'm looking at doing 5k fun runs etc.

Leaves 04-30-2013 08:24 AM

As the [proud?] owner of a pair of 32GGs, I understand your pain! A decent bra makes such a difference, hope you feel better soon!

PS- I love your avatar- so cute!

TurboMammoth 04-30-2013 08:30 AM

When I bought my first good-fitter sport bra, I felt I could take on the WORLD meheheh!

It feels so much better to run when your girls do not feel like 2 kids doing ecstasy while jumping on a trampoline...

Rhiko 04-30-2013 08:36 AM

Yes, these new bras make a load of difference. I feel like they don't exist when I run, it's great!

Quote:

PS- I love your avatar- so cute!
Thanks! My cat is so cute and she loves getting pets on the top of her head :D

Rhiko 04-30-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurboMammoth (Post 4724442)
When I bought my first good-fitter sport bra, I felt I could take on the WORLD meheheh!

It feels so much better to run when your girls do not feel like 2 kids doing ecstasy while jumping on a trampoline...

:lol3: I love the way you put that! And I 100% agree ;)