Pinterest?

• I'm sure this has been discussed in the past somewhere, but I've been gone for a long time...so, I'm curious! Do any of you use Pinterest?

I feel like it is such an inspiring place sometimes, but it's definitely a time-killer. I will look up and over an hour has passed, and it felt like 10 minutes! I don't spend all day on there, but I could easily see how one could do that when they get caught up in a new mood or board they want to make. It's happened to me a couple times, I will admit...lol.
  • I decided to give it up for Lent as I have nothing left food wise that I could give up this year. That's how much of a Pinterest-addict I am!!

I love it and am having serious withdrawals lol. Easter will be here soon enough!
  • I don't use it but it sounds like a good thing I don't. I don't really get it but its been explained to me as "internet hoarding".
  • I quite like browsing through it but I haven't joined to create boards. Here's an interesting article I read about it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/22/ma...agewanted=all&
  • I like it a lot. Gives me ideas for storage solutions, new recipes to try, and holiday decorations.

I haven't wandered into the clothing/makeup/hair section much, but I'm sure I will.
  • It's fun. I like the app. I really enjoy the humor stuff, sometimes I browse recipes, sometimes get inspiring fitness stuff, or DIY stuff. It is definitely a fun time killer.
  • I love it. I've made all kinds of things that have turned out fantastically (from food to furniture). I'm totally addicted.