Football Offseason

• im not sure if there is a thread for this but im a big football fan!
    To be more specific i love my WASHINGTON REDSKINS!

any one else into football and whats your team?
    how did they do this past season? and where do u hope see them next season?
    fantasy football- did u participate? who would like to see drafted into your team next season?

im loving everything about our last season. we did very well and im beyond excited for next season! im hoping and wishing for RG3 to ahve a speedy recovery and be able to play for us and start for next season!
    defensivly we have always done well but this season we started off very poorly... we finished strong and made it to the playoffs. out in round 1 but OH WELL! its a major success from our 3 wins the previous season!

FOOTBALL!
  • re:
    LOVE football.

I'm a Steelers fan, as I'm originally from Pittsburgh, and thus I hate the Cowboys as do you probably.

I live in Nebraska now so I'm a big Cornhuskers fan. You've never truly experienced football until you've spent a Saturday afternoon in Lincoln during a home game.

I don't do fantasy, but my husband is really into it. I just find it weird to cheer for maybe a certain running back on one side yet also cheering for the QB on the other side.
  • I'm a huge football fan, too! Off-season is so depressing with no football to watch on Sundays. I'm a Ravens fan. I think you all know how our season ended.
  • This past season was the first season I watched every Sunday and actually followed everything. It took me a while to really understand a lot of the rules but now I love it! I'm Canadian and find the CFL incredibly dull. It's cool though, I don't "have" to like a certain team just because I live in that state or the like. I got to choose my favourite team. I'm a Saints fan and my husband and his entire family are Steelers fans. We cheer for each other's team though so it's all good. Different conferences, right?

I'm excited for the Saints season next year with Rob Ryan just being hired as defensive coordinator and Payton is back. Should be interesting!

Super Bowl was awesome this year. What a great career cap for Ray Lewis!
  • I'm a college football fan. Particularly the SEC, and Alabama more so. (That's where my family's from). I loved our season and am anxiousl awaiting spring training days to be viewed on TideTV!