TMI but I have a bathroom related question

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Wowsers, some of you really get your $hit on don't you? LOL Sorry about the constipated one's, that can't be much fun.

Well being you asked, I'm a daily dumper! Yup, every morning right after I P, I get my morning poo on too, before breakfast! I'm not the type that needs to read a magazine- Heck NO, just like at the bank, I make the deposit and leave! lol
  • Quote: I go at least once a day. I get sad if I don't, lol.
    LOL!!!

I go once a day, every single day, and maybe a 2nd time at the end of the night (probably happens 1-2 times per week).

I know it's weird to say, but I love my bowel pattern! hahaha. I mean I'm regular, there are no issues, what's not to love?
  • For those wondering, yes soy will constipate you.

I don't drink soy but I am very jealous of you regular folks. I'm usually once about every other day, sometimes several days. :/ But every once in a while I'll be surprised by the poop Gods and go several days in a row for no apparent reason (or twice in one day!) which is a huge victory that I announce to my BF and then send out text messages. It's a big deal for me.

I've done it all. The fiber, magnesium, stool softeners...nothing works. My bowels go on strike several times a month. It sucks.
  • My IBS is terrible, so I'm lucky if I have any sort of BM at all.
    I eat tons of veggies and protein and fiber and drink TONS of water, but it's like there's nothing even in there.

BTW, for those constipated: you should check out Chiro-Klenz tea. IT WORKS MIRACLES! My body won't do anything with stool softeners or laxatives, and this puppy gets the job done.
  • Everyone's normal is different. I'm lucky if I go 3 times a WEEK. So, I'm a little jealous you go 3 times a day.
  • I am completely abnormal. Even when I was at my most regular it was once a day, sometimes twice..but usually when I went twice there was a day or two inbetween where I didn't go at all! I eat tons of fiber, and still have irregularity.

I went to the doc yesterday in reguards to it all...he thinks I may have IBS-C (c is for constipation LOL). So he put me on this new med..If it works it means I have IBS...I sure hope it helps..and reduces my super farts too LOL.
  • I go once a day, go pretty good but only because of chia, chlorella, spirulina and chlorophyll. I know cause when I am away from home I don't go. I have always had issues with going. Every so often I take milk of magnesia if I feel like I haven't emptied properly. I love going. Lol 3 times a day woukd be awesome.
  • so i went beck to cow milk after two week of soy milk and there definitely is a difference. i had to go right after i drank a glass of milk with no problems and it's back to normal now but i do feel more gassy :/
  • When I was eating primarily veggies, I was going at least once a day. Now that I'm back to eating "normally", I'm not and it's a little frustrating.
  • I'm lucky in that I'm very regular. I usually have one BM a day, in the morning, right after I get up. The only thing that really throws me off is if I have to get up a lot earlier than I normally do. That usually means that I won't poop at all that day but the next day...YIKES!
  • Quote: so i went beck to cow milk after two week of soy milk and there definitely is a difference. i had to go right after i drank a glass of milk with no problems and it's back to normal now but i do feel more gassy :/
    If soy makes you constipated and cow milk makes you gassy, you can try almond milk. It's my go-to milk alternative.

That said, I usually go daily, sometimes twice depending on the volume/type of food I ate. When I'm on my period though, it's usually every other day and I feel awful, like... yesterday. But I'm all better now!

My husband doesn't poo on demand but has what we call emergi-poo's because it's always an emergency. He doesn't have to go then all of a sudden it's THERE. He laughs at me because I won't poo in a public bathroom unless I HAVE to. I will hold it 'til I get home and his emergency butt doesn't understand the ability to hold. lol Yes, we laugh at each others bowel movement quirks.
  • I think 2-3 times a day is normal.. Im more concerned when people tell me once every 2/3 days and once I heard once a week... this literally makes my jaw drop.