Blind First Date and I'm Overweight!

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Quote: Well guys, I'm alive. I didn't get chopped up

It was... more perfect then I could have imagined. I got there, and he greeted me in the hotel lobby. He was even more beautiful in person. He helped me with my things, and then took me to dinner and music. While we ate, there was a pianist and a vocalist. They sang songs from Broadway and movie soundtracks. We talked for hours. Then, we went to see a band and have a drink. When we got back to the hotel, we watched a movie and then went to bed - seperately. We woke up this morning and he wanted to go have tea and shop around a bit. I didn't want to leave when it came time..

I don't know if I'll ever see him again, but I'll never forget last night. I'm so happy that I went.
    I think you WILL see him again. Make it happen! That sounds like a fairy tale

It was... more perfect then I could have imagined. I got there, and he greeted me in the hotel lobby. He was even more beautiful in person. He helped me with my things, and then took me to dinner and music. While we ate, there was a pianist and a vocalist. They sang songs from Broadway and movie soundtracks. We talked for hours. Then, we went to see a band and have a drink. When we got back to the hotel, we watched a movie and then went to bed - seperately. We woke up this morning and he wanted to go have tea and shop around a bit. I didn't want to leave when it came time..

I don't know if I'll ever see him again, but I'll never forget last night. I'm so happy that I went.
    yay!! so glad to hear it. how come you said you don't know if you will ever see him again? You mean on your part or his part?

Did you guys share a room, or have separate rooms? Just curious.
  • So glad you had a good time and relieved that you didn't get chopped up!
  • Dang it! I need to know more! My life is boring too and was hoping that OP was riding off in the sunset on a white horse with her new man...
  • I wanna know if he called and they're setting up another date! lol
  • Hey guys! I'm sorry.. holidays are crazy super busy supreme!!

Well.. we haven't see each other yet. But we do text a lot. Not sure what's going to happen, but I absolutely adore this man. I really do. I'm just not sure where his head is right now. When I asked, he said he is interested, but that's all.

Keep your fingers crossed for me! But I'm not putting all my money on it
  • Just read this thread for the first time- I'm so glad it went well! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you