3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Big Bang Theory! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/267532-big-bang-theory.html)

mimsyborogoves 10-04-2012 09:08 PM

Big Bang Theory!

Anyone else watching this season? I think we should discuss!

Porthardygurl 10-04-2012 11:10 PM

holla to the big bang !!! I love that show!

mimsyborogoves 10-05-2012 12:31 AM

Anyone else think Penny needs to get over herself?

CanadianCutie 10-05-2012 01:12 AM

I haven't watched any of this season yet. But I will be soon.

Spiritix 10-05-2012 01:48 AM

Yeaaah! That show is so funny! I haven't really kept up with everything that's within this newer season... Is it 5 or 6 that they're on? I knew they released 5 the other day, but I don't know if that means it's new to TV still...

Dedicated2012 10-05-2012 08:36 AM

I love this show...I got into it last year and have bought the first few seasons just to catch up....I agree, they need to finally get serious with Leonard and Penny. But either way I love watching.

Twilightwing 10-05-2012 09:40 AM

sheldon is my favorite char on that show.. leonard a close second. poor sheldon is so neurotic i just love him...talk about no social skills...he makes me laugh...bazinga:)...:carrot:

Pink Hurricane 10-05-2012 01:58 PM

Absolutely love Big Bang!

Joycelyn 10-05-2012 07:41 PM

I love this show too! I agree about Penny. Poor Leonard.

MedChick87 10-06-2012 05:40 PM

My boyfriend got me hooked on this show. Love Sheldon and Amy Farah Fowler! I definitely agree about Penny, though. She needs to make up her freaking mind! The whole on-again, off-again thing with Leonard is annoying. Either be with him or don't.

Em Coconut 10-06-2012 06:07 PM

Yup, Penny should make up her mind...hopefully to stay with Leonard, anything else would just be wrong. :D

Even though Sheldon makes me laugh my butt off, what really annoys me now is his lack of feelings, or the lack of showing them, towards Amy. There's a lot of funny situations because of that, but I'm getting a little tired of it now. . .

But, it is one of the most awesome shows ever IMO:D

mimsyborogoves 10-06-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Em Coconut (Post 4490336)
Yup, Penny should make up her mind...hopefully to stay with Leonard, anything else would just be wrong. :D

Even though Sheldon makes me laugh my butt off, what really annoys me now is his lack of feelings, or the lack of showing them, towards Amy. There's a lot of funny situations because of that, but I'm getting a little tired of it now. . .

But, it is one of the most awesome shows ever IMO:D

I feel like that too! Sheldon needs to get over himself, too. I swear one day he's gonna cave and they're gonna do the nasty, though. XD One can only hope, anyway, lol.

Alyj89 10-07-2012 02:06 AM

Fiancé and I started watching the reruns on tbs and got all caught up. love the show. keep forgetting to watch the new ones though.

jmko 10-13-2012 04:02 AM

Agreed! But Penny has always needed to get over herself. I can't help but thinking "poor howard" through this whole season!! Amy cracks me up. She's so borderline off with Penny sometimes!

sarahyu 10-13-2012 04:48 AM

I've been watching the re-runs, it's on several times a day and I forget to watch the newest episodes. I think I missed the last few episodes. I know Prya and Leonard broke up. Which I'm glad. Prya was trying to change Leonard too much. He's a nerdy geek, love him as he is.

Love Sheldon and Amy.
Bernedette talking like Howard's mom is wierd. But they say boys grow up to marry someone like their mother....