3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   25 Random Questions! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/264348-25-random-questions.html)

Pudgebrownie 08-09-2012 06:54 PM

25 Random Questions!

Thought this would be fun. It's a completely random questionnaire unrelated to weight loss - yay! Answer what you want, and in as much or as little detail as you desire.

01. What languages do you speak?
02. Which is your dominant hand: right or left?
03. How many people live in your home?
04. Is your personality primarily introvert or extrovert?
05. What's your all time favourite quote?
06. Name one person that has positively affected your life?
07. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
08. Describe yourself in three words.
09. What's the nicest thing you've done for someone else?
10. What is your favourite clothing store?
11. What kind of cellphone do you have?
12. Do you prefer talking or texting on your phone?
13. What is your favourite holiday?
14. If you had one wish, and you could not wish for more wishes, what would your wish be?
15. Socially, do you tend to be a following sheep or the shepherd leading the herd?
16. What was/is your best subject at school?
17. What is your dream car?
18. Are you a name-brand dropper (ie. Prada, Levis, De Beers, etc)?
19. Who are you most inspired and motivated by on 3FC?
20. Facebook lover, or Facebook hater?
21. If you were to estimate, how many friends do you have?
22. What animal are you on the Chinese astrology calendar?
23. What does your username mean?
24. If you had to be named after a planet, which would you choose?
25. What is the most valuable life lesson that you've learned to-date?

I'll post my responses in a bit :]

collingwood 08-09-2012 07:30 PM

01. What languages do you speak? English
02. Which is your dominant hand: right or left? Left
03. How many people live in your home? 2
04. Is your personality primarily introvert or extrovert? Introvert
05. What's your all time favourite quote? You pay your money, you take your chances
06. Name one person that has positively affected your life? Wife
07. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Melbourne, Australia
08. Describe yourself in three words. Honest, Considerate, Positive
09. What's the nicest thing you've done for someone else? Just being there for my wife through many operations
10. What is your favourite clothing store? PUMA
11. What kind of cellphone do you have? iPhone
12. Do you prefer talking or texting on your phone? Talking
13. What is your favourite holiday? Cruising Anywhere
14. If you had one wish, and you could not wish for more wishes, what would your wish be? For my wife to have her RA taken away
15. Socially, do you tend to be a following sheep or the shepherd leading the herd? Both
16. What was/is your best subject at school? PE (Sport)
17. What is your dream car? Bugatti Veyron
18. Are you a name-brand dropper (ie. Prada, Levis, De Beers, etc)? No
19. Who are you most inspired and motivated by on 3FC? krampus, electrongirl, berryblondeboys
20. Facebook lover, or Facebook hater? Hater
21. If you were to estimate, how many friends do you have? 20
22. What animal are you on the Chinese astrology calendar? Monkey
23. What does your username mean? My football team
24. If you had to be named after a planet, which would you choose? Venus
25. What is the most valuable life lesson that you've learned to-date? Don't wait for others to make you happy

themusicalfruit 08-09-2012 08:13 PM

01. What languages do you speak? English and bit of German
02. Which is your dominant hand: right or left? Right
03. How many people live in your home? 5 (there are 7 of us, though!)
05. What's your all time favourite quote? "Be the change you want to see in the world" - Ghandi
06. Name one person that has positively affected your life? My best guy friend
07. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Vancouver BC
08. Describe yourself in three words. Passionate. Quiet. Human.
09. What's the nicest thing you've done for someone else? Forgiven.
10. What is your favourite clothing store? Old Navy
11. What kind of cellphone do you have? iPhone 4
12. Do you prefer talking or texting on your phone? Texting
13. What is your favourite holiday? Christmas
14. If you had one wish, and you could not wish for more wishes, what would your wish be? I'd wish for my parents not to suffer from financial burdens
15. Socially, do you tend to be a following sheep or the shepherd leading the herd? Following
16. What was/is your best subject at school? English
17. What is your dream car? Black slug bug
18. Are you a name-brand dropper (ie. Prada, Levis, De Beers, etc)? HA HA HA NO
19. Who are you most inspired and motivated by on 3FC? Everyone... seriously. Just some of the stories and achievements just blow me away!
20. Facebook lover, or Facebook hater? Don't really care?
21. If you were to estimate, how many friends do you have? True friends? Maybe 5
22. What animal are you on the Chinese astrology calendar? Monkey
23. What does your username mean? It's just a fun saying
24. If you had to be named after a planet, which would you choose? Jupiter
25. What is the most valuable life lesson that you've learned to-date? Don't let anyone stand in your way of what you truly want

RachelRawr 08-09-2012 08:41 PM

01. What languages do you speak? English and a little Mandarin
03. How many people live in your home? Too many
05. What's your all time favourite quote? Screws fall out all the time, the world's an imperfect place
06. Name one person that has positively affected your life? My boyfriend
07. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Somewhere in Colorado
08. Describe yourself in three words. Loving, Fun, Honest
09. What's the nicest thing you've done for someone else? Continued to support even while being pushed away
10. What is your favourite clothing store? Old Navy
11. What kind of cellphone do you have? Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket
12. Do you prefer talking or texting on your phone? Texting
13. What is your favourite holiday? Halloween
14. If you had one wish, and you could not wish for more wishes, what would your wish be? Money
15. Socially, do you tend to be a following sheep or the shepherd leading the herd? baaaa
16. What was/is your best subject at school? Math, Biology
17. What is your dream car? Oh shoot...I would love a new car right now...i'm not about to get picky
18. Are you a name-brand dropper (ie. Prada, Levis, De Beers, etc)?Nope
19. Who are you most inspired and motivated by on 3FC? I've only been here a few days, but everyone here. Reading these forums gives me motivation to keep trying
20. Facebook lover, or Facebook hater? Both, there are things to love and things to hate
21. If you were to estimate, how many friends do you have? I could count them on one hand
22. What animal are you on the Chinese astrology calendar? The Ox
23. What does your username mean? It means i'm fierce. lol. I don't know.
24. If you had to be named after a planet, which would you choose? Jupiter
25. What is the most valuable life lesson that you've learned to-date? You only have one life, make it count

alaskanlaughter 08-09-2012 08:50 PM

01. What languages do you speak? primarily English and I know a bit of American Sign Language
02. Which is your dominant hand: right or left?I can use both equally well but not for the same things. I can only fasten clasps with my left hand but I can only write with my right hand etc etc.
03. How many people live in your home?My DH, my boys ages 14 and 6, and our puppy although others live here from time to time, relatives, teenagers we know who need a place, etc.
04. Is your personality primarily introvert or extrovert?Extrovert but I'm really shy.
06. Name one person that has positively affected your life?My boys.
07. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?London but not in this time period. It would be in the past.
08. Describe yourself in three words.Evolving, hard-working, high-energy.
09. What's the nicest thing you've done for someone else?We raised our teenage niece for 3 years after she suffered some abuse in the village. I also coached her through childbirth and then we helped raise her baby while she tried to attend school.
10. What is your favourite clothing store?In Alaska, there's not much choice. And I've never lived outside of Alaska.
11. What kind of cellphone do you have? An iPhone 4. I finally upgraded after 5 years!
12. Do you prefer talking or texting on your phone?Either
13. What is your favourite holiday?Anything in the fall or winter, mostly Halloween and Christmas.
14. If you had one wish, and you could not wish for more wishes, what would your wish be?
15. Socially, do you tend to be a following sheep or the shepherd leading the herd?I tend to follow unless no one else steps up to the plate, then I will lead.
16. What was/is your best subject at school?English and writing by far.
17. What is your dream car?Anything new. My car is over 10 years old.
18. Are you a name-brand dropper (ie. Prada, Levis, De Beers, etc)?lol no
20. Facebook lover, or Facebook hater?Love it. Best way to keep in touch with everyone scattered around now.
21. If you were to estimate, how many friends do you have?Less than 10.
23. What does your username mean?Pretty obvious. I'm just a generally happy person so I like that name.
24. If you had to be named after a planet, which would you choose? I think I like Neptune best.
25. What is the most valuable life lesson that you've learned to-date?That I am capable of making it on my own no matter what life hands me. And that I don't need a guy in order to make it on my own.

Hotaruchan 08-09-2012 10:08 PM

01. What languages do you speak? English, conversational Japanese, some Spanish (I can still read it well, but when I speak I tend to forget words and automatically replace them with Japanese, leading to lots of blank stares and confusion)
02. Which is your dominant hand: right or left? Right hand, left eye (yay skeet shooting!)
03. How many people live in your home? Just me :(
04. Is your personality primarily introvert or extrovert? Introvert...unless you get me online. Then I don't shut up.
05. What's your all time favourite quote? Well, it makes me cry, but "I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar."
06. Name one person that has positively affected your life? George N. Parks, former director of the UMass Minuteman Marching Band and easily the most inspirational person I've had the privilege of meeting. May he rest in peace.
07. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Back down in Kansai. Or maybe Malta. Malta is GORGEOUS. Wherever as long as I'm not alone though...
08. Describe yourself in three words. Nerdy, stubborn, creative
09. What's the nicest thing you've done for someone else? Not sure...I try to treat people well in general.
10. What is your favourite clothing store? JC Penney...I have the best luck in their clearance racks...
11. What kind of cellphone do you have? Idk...some old, generic Softbank model (can you tell that I'm cheap? :p )
12. Do you prefer talking or texting on your phone? Talking on the phone, but I really prefer to avoid both and just use Skype...
13. What is your favourite holiday? Halloween or Easter (Halloween because it's fun, Easter because that's the big celebration for my family every year)
15. Socially, do you tend to be a following sheep or the shepherd leading the herd? I tend to be too easily distracted to stay with the group, but really don't expect people to follow me.
16. What was/is your best subject at school? I did well across the board, but I guess foreign language, chemistry, and music (and I kicked the crap out of English without trying, but that was boring)
17. What is your dream car? A nice new Honda Civic...
18. Are you a name-brand dropper (ie. Prada, Levis, De Beers, etc)? Nope
19. Who are you most inspired and motivated by on 3FC? Kaplods is like some kind of super guru...her posts are always at least twice as long as everyone else's, but I read every word because she never fails to give good advice or insights. Also, Riestrella puts in a rather amazing amount of work to keep other people motivated and on track with her challenges.
20. Facebook lover, or Facebook hater? Facebook-if-there-was-another-way-to-easily-keep-in-touch-with-friends-all-over-the-world-I-would-probably-use-that-instead-er...It's kinda a necessary evil to me.
21. If you were to estimate, how many friends do you have? Close friends? Probably about 20. People I'd still bend over backwards to help if they needed it? Idk...a lot more than that.
22. What animal are you on the Chinese astrology calendar? Dragon
23. What does your username mean? Hotaru=Japanese for 'firefly' (I like teh sound of the word, and Joss Whedon's Firefly is the best series in the history of ever) chan=diminutive generally used for children, girls, or small things...so kinda roughly "little firefly."
24. If you had to be named after a planet, which would you choose? Mercury (and no, that's totally not just because she was my favorite of the original Sailor Scouts >.> )
25. What is the most valuable life lesson that you've learned to-date? Things will not go as expected. If you're not willing to be flexible, you're going to snap like a twig under pressure.

Rainbowgirl 08-09-2012 10:16 PM

01. What languages do you speak? One fluently. French and Japanese used to be at conversational levels but I've lost both of them over the past 8-10 years of non-use :(
03. How many people live in your home? Three
04. Is your personality primarily introvert or extrovert? A bit of both depending on the situation. Leaning more toward introvert though.
05. What's your all time favourite quote? "It is any day better to stand erect with a broken and bandaged head, than to crawl on one's belly in order to be able to save one's head." Gandhi.
06. Name one person that has positively affected your life? My grandfather.
07. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Vancouver, Canada
08. Describe yourself in three words. Witty, kind, friendly
09. What's the nicest thing you've done for someone else? I don't know; I've done a lot of nice things for people. It's just how I was raised.
10. What is your favourite clothing store? As a big girl with limited options, it would be Torrid.
11. What kind of cellphone do you have? LG Optimus Black, an Android phone.
12. Do you prefer talking or texting on your phone? Texting.
13. What is your favourite holiday? Halloween
14. If you had one wish, and you could not wish for more wishes, what would your wish be? To be wealthy
15. Socially, do you tend to be a following sheep or the shepherd leading the herd? Ba-a-a-a-a
16. What was/is your best subject at school? Best subject was marketing.
17. What is your dream car? Lotus Exige or a 1967 Mustang
18. Are you a name-brand dropper (ie. Prada, Levis, De Beers, etc)? Nope.
19. Who are you most inspired and motivated by on 3FC? Kaplods
20. Facebook lover, or Facebook hater? Lover
21. If you were to estimate, how many friends do you have? Less than 5.
22. What animal are you on the Chinese astrology calendar? Ox.
23. What does your username mean? Rainbow Girl. I like colours and it's the nickname of a main character in a series of books I enjoy
24. If you had to be named after a planet, which would you choose? Saturn
25. What is the most valuable life lesson that you've learned to-date? Way too many of them the past year lol

audri8301 08-09-2012 11:16 PM

01. What languages do you speak? English and some Spanish, although I understand much more than I can say
02. Which is your dominant hand: right or left? right
03. How many people live in your home? two
04. Is your personality primarily introvert or extrovert? I say introvert, but my friends would tell you otherwise
06. Name one person that has positively affected your life? I can't name just one!
07. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I'm not too picky, as long as I can keep my doggies with me!
08. Describe yourself in three words. silly, motivated, emotional
09. What's the nicest thing you've done for someone else?
10. What is your favourite clothing store? Loft
11. What kind of cellphone do you have? Yet another iPhone 4 user
12. Do you prefer talking or texting on your phone?vTalking, but only when I'm alone
13. What is your favourite holiday? Thanksgiving
14. If you had one wish, and you could not wish for more wishes, what would your wish be? that money wasn't a concern
15. Socially, do you tend to be a following sheep or the shepherd leading the herd? I prefer to follow, but will lead if necessary. I don't like to stick out.
16. What was/is your best subject at school? math
17. What is your dream car? I really want a Prius
18. Are you a name-brand dropper (ie. Prada, Levis, De Beers, etc)? I do tend to be a little too into labels
19. Who are you most inspired and motivated by on 3FC? Everyone here is fantabulous!
20. Facebook lover, or Facebook hater? It's okay
21. If you were to estimate, how many friends do you have? a dozen or so
23. What does your username mean? people always call me Audrey because they think that's my name (it's not, it's Audra), I was born in 1983 and graduated high school in 2001
24. If you had to be named after a planet, which would you choose? Gallifrey because I've been watching way too much Dr. Who lately
25. What is the most valuable life lesson that you've learned to-date? Things really do happen for a reason. Or at least I think they do...

mollymeow 08-09-2012 11:28 PM

01. What languages do you speak? English, almost fluent in Spanish, dabble in Dutch.
02. Which is your dominant hand: right or left? Left
03. How many people live in your home? 2
04. Is your personality primarily introvert or extrovert? Extrovert
05. What's your all time favourite quote? "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing — that it was all started by a mouse." - Walt Disney
06. Name one person that has positively affected your life? My mother in law.
07. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Probably the Netherlands.
08. Describe yourself in three words. Determined, generous, stubborn.
09. What's the nicest thing you've done for someone else? I'm volunteering as a CASA. Basically, advocating for kids in long-term foster care.
10. What is your favourite clothing store? Coldwater Creek
11. What kind of cellphone do you have? Rooted HTC Evo.
12. Do you prefer talking or texting on your phone? Depends on the person.
13. What is your favourite holiday? Halloween. But only because it epitomizes fall for me.
14. If you had one wish, and you could not wish for more wishes, what would your wish be? For strength to help others.
15. Socially, do you tend to be a following sheep or the shepherd leading the herd? Shepherd, definitely.
16. What was/is your best subject at school? English.
17. What is your dream car? 1964 1/2 Mustang.
18. Are you a name-brand dropper (ie. Prada, Levis, De Beers, etc)? Not usually, unless I'm recommending a brand.
19. Who are you most inspired and motivated by on 3FC? Everyone.
20. Facebook lover, or Facebook hater? I'm meh about it. I use it, but only to see pictures of my niece and nephews.
21. If you were to estimate, how many friends do you have? True, real friends? Probably 2 or 3.
22. What animal are you on the Chinese astrology calendar? Rooster.
23. What does your username mean? It's one of my cat's names. If you say "Molly," she says "Meow!"
24. If you had to be named after a planet, which would you choose? Saturn.
25. What is the most valuable life lesson that you've learned to-date? Really be careful who you let in.

boardriider 08-10-2012 12:14 AM

01. What languages do you speak? English, understand some Croatian.
03. How many people live in your home? There's 5 of us.
05. What's your all time favourite quote? Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
06. Name one person that has positively affected your life? My late grandmother.
07. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Ireland.
08. Describe yourself in three words: Honest, hardworking, funny.
09. What's the nicest thing you've done for someone else? Bailed a friend out of jail. hah..
10. What is your favourite clothing store? West 49
11. What kind of cellphone do you have? An iphone.
12. Do you prefer talking or texting on your phone? Texting certain people, but talking to others.
13. What is your favourite holiday? Halloween..even though it's not a holiday.
14. If you had one wish, and you could not wish for more wishes, what would your wish be? To bring my grandmother back. Cancer took her much too soon.
15. Socially, do you tend to be a following sheep or the shepherd leading the herd? Both, equally.
16. What was/is your best subject at school? English.
17. What is your dream car? Either a '69 Camero or a '71 GTO
18. Are you a name-brand dropper (ie. Prada, Levis, De Beers, etc)? Not at all.
19. Who are you most inspired and motivated by on 3FC? I don't pay enough attention to names, but a lot of people have done so awesome for themselves.
20. Facebook lover, or Facebook hater? Hate to love it, love to hate it...it's a sick relationship really.
21. If you were to estimate, how many friends do you have? On facebook:150...in real life, 10?
22. What animal are you on the Chinese astrology calendar? Ox
23. What does your username mean? I like to snowboard. Alot.
24. If you had to be named after a planet, which would you choose? Mars
25. What is the most valuable life lesson that you've learned to-date? That I matter. I always think of others I never used to stop and think about myself.

hatgirlie 08-10-2012 12:17 AM

Strange. Can't seem to make my post/comment stick...will keep trying. Will this comment stick? lol

katiekish 08-10-2012 12:29 AM

!!! yeah!!! These are so awesome to read! Putting some information to the people I've been talking to. Amazing.

katiekish 08-10-2012 12:42 AM

Hotaruchan!!! Your quote makes me cry toooo!!! I'm meeting him at Fan Expo in a couple weeks.

01. What languages do you speak? English, Mandarin, French and a little Hungarian
02. Which is your dominant hand: right or left? right! but in grade school i tried to teach myself to be left handed.
03. How many people live in your home? just me and my future hubby!... and our 2 cats
04. Is your personality primarily introvert or extrovert? definitely introverted.
05. What's your all time favourite quote? "For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love" - Carl Sagan
06. Name one person that has positively affected your life? A girl I briefly knew three summers ago named Christine.
07. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Right where I am. I love Toronto... I've traveled enough to know there is no where else on this earth that I love more... although Italy was nice. :)
08. Describe yourself in three words. geeky, passionate and obsessive
09. What's the nicest thing you've done for someone else? I try to do as many nice things as possible to as many people as possible on every single day of my life. Need a cat sitter? I'm there. It's your brithday? I probably have something epic planned.
10. What is your favourite clothing store? Cross between forever 21's plus size section and Evans UK
11. What kind of cellphone do you have? LG Optimus 2x. It was the first dual core to come out and I was SO excited. If only I had waited a few more months for the Galaxy S II....My phone is stll great, through.
12. Do you prefer talking or texting on your phone? Depends who it is... I always have to call my mom and boyfriend.
13. What is your favourite holiday? Christmas! Because its a BIG deal at my house.
14. If you had one wish, and you could not wish for more wishes, what would your wish be? That's a lot of pressure. Something super ethical, probably...ending world hunger or something, but I'd have to think about it more to decide what would be best..........
15. Socially, do you tend to be a following sheep or the shepherd leading the herd? Ummm, I tend not to be in a lot of social situations anymore where thats a "thing". But generally leading, I guess... I usually sit back until I get fed up watching other people do a worse job than I could at leading a group, then I step up.
16. What was/is your best subject at school? Chemistry... should have gone to school for that. But now I'm in enviro sci, and I'm decent at it... at least I hope I am!!
17. What is your dream car? A fiat!
18. Are you a name-brand dropper (ie. Prada, Levis, De Beers, etc)? Nah... I do like Tiffany and Co. though...
19. Who are you most inspired and motivated by on 3FC? Before and after pics!!! They are awesome. I haven't been around long enough to know people in particular that inspire me, there have been a few but I can't remember names right now.
20. Facebook lover, or Facebook hater? hater. ... but I have friends all over the world and its really the only way to communicate easily and quickly.
21. If you were to estimate, how many friends do you have? lol... I don't know. Friends that I see on a weekly/bi-weekly basis? like... 10 or 11 or so... Friends that come over for my fun games nights parties every month? Usually around 30...
22. What animal are you on the Chinese astrology calendar? Rabbit.
23. What does your username mean? It's ma name!
24. If you had to be named after a planet, which would you choose? VENUS.
25. What is the most valuable life lesson that you've learned to-date? Where you invest your love you invest your life.

caramelkitty 08-10-2012 01:45 AM

01. What languages do you speak?
Fluent in English, French and Farsi. Intermediate in Spanish and Italian. I love languages.

02. Which is your dominant hand: right or left?
Right

03. How many people live in your home?
2 adults, 2 puppies :)

04. Is your personality primarily introvert or extrovert?
Complete extrovert.

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” ― Marilyn Monroe

06. Name one person that has positively affected your life?
My fiance Jordan.

07. If you could live anywhere in the world,where would it be?
Italy or NYC

08. Describe yourself in three words.
Real. Crazy. Loving.

09. What's thenicest thingyou've done for someone else?
Gave a friend an anonymous money order to pay her surgery.

10. What is your favourite clothing store?
All of them? Lol Zara, Dynamite, Costa Blanca, Forever 21, H&M...

11. What kind of cellphone do you have?
Samsung Galaxy s2

12. Do you prefer talking or texting on your phone?
talking.

13. What is your favourite holiday?
Halloween and Christmas

For my loved ones to live happily.

15. Socially, do you tend to be a following sheep or the shepherd leading the herd?
Always a leader.

16. What was/isyour best subject at school?
Math & marketing.

17. What is your dream car?
Bentley or Range Rover

18. Are you a name-brand dropper (ie. Prada, Levis, De Beers, etc)?
Only for my Michael Kors bag obsession.

Everyone!! The one that originally got me going is Imperialistic *bows down*

20. Facebook lover, or Facebook hater?
Love & Hate. Lol

21. If you were to estimate, how many friends do you have?
About 10.

22. What animal areyou on theChineseastrology calendar?
Tiger rawrrrrrrr!! 86 baby!

23. What does your username mean?
Caramel skin color & Persian like the cat lol

24. If you had to be named after a planet, which would you choose?
Def Neptune.

25. What is the most valuable life lesson that you've learned to-date?
Whatever your goals are, never give up.

Sinoia 08-10-2012 02:11 AM

01. What languages do you speak? English, learning German
03. How many people live in your home? Two and a cat
04. Is your personality primarily introvert or extrovert? Extrovert in the right circumstances, introvert most other times^^
05. What's your all time favourite quote? Don't panic
06. Name one person that has positively affected your life? My mother - she was a mess but she was a talented mess and I admired her for her genius
07. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Malta
08. Describe yourself in three words. Most -ly- harmless
09. What's the nicest thing you've done for someone else? Listened
10. What is your favourite clothing store? Ebay =)
11. What kind of cellphone do you have? None
12. Do you prefer talking or texting on your phone? Talking
13. What is your favourite holiday? Any one that means my partner is home
14. If you had one wish, and you could not wish for more wishes, what would your wish be? Enormous wealth to spend on hungry and abused children and animals
15. Socially, do you tend to be a following sheep or the shepherd leading the herd? shepherd, though I am trying sheep cos shepherd is such hard work!
16. What was/is your best subject at school? English
17. What is your dream car? Cars sort of leave me stone cold can I have a boat instead?
18. Are you a name-brand dropper (ie. Prada, Levis, De Beers, etc)? no ... seriously, Levis is a name dropper now?
19. Who are you most inspired and motivated by on 3FC? So many people, just looking at their blogs and progress amazes me
20. Facebook lover, or Facebook hater? straddler, mostly indifferent but leaning towards hate
21. If you were to estimate, how many friends do you have? two, and one is my partner
22. What animal are you on the Chinese astrology calendar? Rabbit
23. What does your username mean? The Fallen Pool
24. If you had to be named after a planet, which would you choose? Mercury, it is small, bright and not easily seen
25. What is the most valuable life lesson that you've learned to-date? The most important thing in life is the person, or the people, who love you for who you really are. To be loyal to that person, or those people, is unconditional and paramount.