General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 08-13-2012, 01:44 AM   #31  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

01. What languages do you speak? English ... know a little sign language too but thats not speaking .. understand basic French, German, Italian ... but dont speak it (weird I know)
02. Which is your dominant hand: right or left? I write with my right hand . . but everything else is left handed lol
03. How many people live in your home? 2 - my hunny n me
04. Is your personality primarily introvert or extrovert? For work I have to be extrovert .. but socially Im an introvert and happier with only one or two people around me
05. What's your all time favourite quote? Credendo Vidas - By believing, One sees
06. Name one person that has positively affected your life? My darling, he makes me laugh every day and he has shown me I am a good and worthwhile and lovable person.
07. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I love New Zealand (bias I know), but if I had to choose somewhere else .. it would be a close tie for Canada & Switzerland
08. Describe yourself in three words. Funny. Loving. Open
09. What's the nicest thing you've done for someone else? I dont think anything .. but apparently I do lots of things for my friends .. I just think its what you do for your friends if you are in the position to lol
10. What is your favourite clothing store? City Chic (New Zealand)
11. What kind of cellphone do you have? LG touch screen ... red .. hate the darn thing
12. Do you prefer talking or texting on your phone? Talking .. fingers dont like the touch screen to text .. used to love texting on my old phone lol
13. What is your favourite holiday? Halloween
14. If you had one wish, and you could not wish for more wishes, what would your wish be?
15. Socially, do you tend to be a following sheep or the shepherd leading the herd? Depends on the situation .. if its something I dont feel comfortable with or I dont like then I dont follow .. if I am ambivalent about it then I go with the flow
16. What was/is your best subject at school? Music .. or English
17. What is your dream car? VW or Mini Cooper
18. Are you a name-brand dropper (ie. Prada, Levis, De Beers, etc)? Only if its Pandora lol .. the clothing I dont care lol
19. Who are you most inspired and motivated by on 3FC? Zelma (check out my quote from her)
20. Facebook lover, or Facebook hater? Lover
21. If you were to estimate, how many friends do you have? Friends .. less than 5 .. Acquaintances .. probably about 60
22. What animal are you on the Chinese astrology calendar? Rat
23. What does your username mean? I prefer the name Katt .. and Im a nightowl ... sooo mixing them gets NightKatt
24. If you had to be named after a planet, which would you choose? Pluto . I know .. its not a planet . .. but they dont have one called Goofy either lol
25. What is the most valuable life lesson that you've learned to-date? Everyone has the potential to change, never judge the past for the future.
Nightkatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:55 PM   #32  
Wastin' Away Again!

S/C/G: 192/170/130

Height: 5'3" 50 years old

01. What languages do you speak? English. And I know some curse words in Italian (does that count?)
02. Which is your dominant hand: right or left? Right
03. How many people live in your home? Two
04. Is your personality primarily introvert or extrovert? Extro
05. What's your all time favourite quote? "The cure for anything is salt water - Sweat, tears or the sea." ~ Isak Dinesen
06. Name one person that has positively affected your life? My husband.
07. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Tahiti
08. Describe yourself in three words. "I'm so cool."
09. What's the nicest thing you've done for someone else? I do nice things for others all the time. I like the "little things" such as holding a door open for someone who's got their hands full.
10. What is your favourite clothing store? Thrift stores!!
11. What kind of cellphone do you have? I have a dumbphone.
12. Do you prefer talking or texting on your phone? Talking. That's what phones were invented for.
13. What is your favourite holiday? Thanksgiving
14. If you had one wish, and you could not wish for more wishes, what would your wish be? To be a ko-jillionaire.
15. Socially, do you tend to be a following sheep or the shepherd leading the herd? Neither - I'm more like a monkey on a swing.
16. What was/is your best subject at school? English
17. What is your dream car? A car that looks like a hot rod sports car, but gets gas mileage like a Honda and can convert into a truck when you need it. Yeah, it doesn't exist YET.
18. Are you a name-brand dropper (ie. Prada, Levis, De Beers, etc)? Nooooooooo.
19. Who are you most inspired and motivated by on 3FC? Maintainers!
20. Facebook lover, or Facebook hater? I'm ....Facebook Switzerland.
21. If you were to estimate, how many friends do you have? 111 (according to my Facebook )
22. What animal are you on the Chinese astrology calendar? Rabbit
23. What does your username mean? I patrol the beach ... for trash. I hate seeing trash on the beach!
24. If you had to be named after a planet, which would you choose? Jupiter (singing "drops of Jupiter in her hair....")
25. What is the most valuable life lesson that you've learned to-date? Don't just exist your life - LIVE IT!
Beach Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote