General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-03-2012, 10:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 185/177/150

Height: 5'2

Default Any couponers out there? :D Share stories?

Allow me to begin by telling you that I'm a novice couponer. After seeing the show Extreme Couponing, I just HAD to give it a whirl. Of course, I've never done any "extreme" couponing like the people on the show, but I've come away with absolutely amazing deals.

It takes forever to look through coupons, separate, order, cut, and research deals. But, I love the rush when you see that huge dollar amount trickle down to practically nothing!

Well, anyways, I just went to my local CVS yesterday because they were having great deals as always (and they have this machine that gives out coupons which helps) and walked away saving thirty dollars, only spending almost twenty. I was pretty impressed and excited, although it wasn't my first time couponing. Yeah, this might not be as exciting as you probably hoped for in a story, but at least it's progress. Something we can all relate to, right?

What are some of your couponing experiences?

Last edited by ShetlandSheepdogLove; 07-03-2012 at 10:36 PM.
ShetlandSheepdogLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:07 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 212/216/150

Height: 5'3

Have no idea where to even find legit coupons. We lost the only store that did double manufactoers coupons to boot.
A lot of the online places are a waste of my time and I can never seem to get to a sunday paper in time for the coupons.
CrystalZ10 is offline   Reply With Quote