General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 06-11-2012, 08:35 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Default Sick during summer or..

just a sinus infection?

I feel like crap.. I dont think this is just a sinus infection.. Head hurts, nose is stuffy and runny, teeth hurt, eyes hurt, nauseous, my stomach hurts, and to top all that off it feels like I may have a fever... I woke up so cold with chills and it's gotta be almost 70 out. and sneezing and coughing. Last night I slept with a huge comforter... Sooo long story short... I feel like crap.

More symptoms:
'
I think I have Maxillary sinusitis. (behind the cheek bones) My symptoms are almost exact...
1. Pain across the cheekbone, under or around the eye, or around the upper teeth (yes... yes... and yes..)
2. Pain or pressure on one side or both
3. Tender, red, or swollen cheekbone (maxilla)
4. Pain and pressure symptoms are worse with the head upright and bending forward and better when reclining
5. Nasal discharge or postnasal drip
6. Fever is common

(This was taken off one of the web medical sites..)

Good thing is I dont feel hungry at all.. So no over eating today... lol

Last edited by imnotperfect24; 06-11-2012 at 08:36 AM.
imnotperfect24 is offline   Reply With Quote