Disney trip to celebrate weight loss!

• Soooooo, Mack and I have started planning a trip to Disney in September. I am SO excited. I've been around 10 times now (my grandfather lived in Ft. Myers when I was young) but haven't been in years, so I'm over the moon! It is one of my favorite places ever. We are going to celebrate my weight loss. Spending 4 days in the parks (one day in each).
    YAYYYYYYY!
    Anyone else treated themselves to a vacation after losing weight?
  • We're planning a trip to Disney World in December but more as a family trip, not because of weight loss. I will say though...I'm really looking forward to having pictures taken. There's only one or two pictures of me at Disney from our trip in 2009. I never wanted to have pictures taken of me. So I'm looking forward to that. To making memories with my kids and being happy and (hopefully) less self-conscious making them!
  • I'm going to Vegas one year from now. If I can get fit by then, I'm thrilled!
  • Looking good in pictures is definitely one of my biggest motivators!

I love Disney World You are going to have a blast! We have the annual pass so we go biweekly at least.

I remember in 2008 I went to Europe with my family and I hated all the pictures of me in it. I had such a blast but I have NO good pictures to show for it. I never want that to happen again. I already told my parents that I need a Europe re-do
  • That's wonderful! It's great to reward yourself with such a fun trip. I'd love to visit Spain sometime this summer, but even if I reach my weight-loss goal, I still won't be toned enough to feel comfortable in a bathing suit by the seaside. But maybe next year, things will be different.