General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 04-19-2012, 11:14 AM   #16  
Wastin' Away Again!

S/C/G: 192/170/130

Height: 5'3" 50 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalinn82 View Post

Again, dealing with crummy bosses SUCKS, and OP, I'm sorry you're dealing with it and frustrated. But can we please keep this about bad BOSSES, and not about bad FEMALE bosses?

But...but...but.... in the title of the thread, it says "women manager rants"

...however, I can relate to your aggravation as well! - altho, yes, I had a ***** of a woman boss, I've also had male bosses that were complete b****es too! AND one woman boss who was the joy of my working life, no kidding! - the most polite, happy-go-lucky, intelligent woman I've ever worked with - EVER. Five & a half years of smiles, smiles, smiles, thank-yous, pleases, etc... & saw her frown ... maybe twice the whole time.

So, it goes both ways - for sure! Man boss, woman boss, doesn't matter - what matters is that a boss knows how to treat their employees with kindness & respect.
Beach Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 03:27 PM   #17  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepino View Post
Thanks, you did make me feel slightly better. Especially since in my birth club the other women who had it done said it didn't hurt so I felt unvalidated.
They are liars! I remember the first time, as she was doing it I kept scooching back on the table the harder she pushed, like I was trying to get away from it. The second time I don't remember hurting quite as bad but I think I just expected it to be painful given my previous experience.
Amy8888 is offline   Reply With Quote