General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 02-13-2013, 02:48 PM   #181  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

I for one am becoming tired of Rick's bad decisions. I think the way he's treating Michonne is wrong, and forcing Daryl to choose between them and his brother was stupid. I mean, Merle is obnoxious, but he isn't dangerous. Like Daryl said, he isn't a rapist!

They took Shane away from me at the end of season 2...that's all I can handle!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:26 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 265/180/145

Height: 5'6"

Oh god, addicted to this show. I've watched season 1 and 2 about 6 times a piece and bought 3 on amazon to watch while I waited out the mid season break.

I hate Andrea. They have totally ruined that character after she'd come so so far in season 2. Why stay in Woodbury after a. finding a room full of heads in fishbowls and b. my lover was keeping his dead zombie child in a closet???? Yeah, hit the road.

Huge fan of the comics and am up to date on reading them, so I didn't get attached to certain characters like Shane or Lori LOL. I figured he wouldn't stray too much from the comics in relation to living and dead. It's completely different of course though. Am curious on what he plans for the baby......

If they ever kill Daryl I'll stop watching. Him running off with Merle didn't make sense to me as Merle is a, well can't really say it here, but I'm curious enough to watch where it goes. I LOVE Michonne in the comics and if Rick doesn't start being nice to her I'm going to become very anti Rick. They did say it was going to be a Ricktatorship this season and they weren't wrong.

I hope they actually get Michonne out of the glaring and more into the character she is in the comics.

Can't wait til Sun. night!
FickleHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:34 PM   #183  
California licensed CPA!

I've always been on team Shane...LOL he's just so damn easy to look at! When he shaved his head I couldn't stand how freakin' HOT he was. Love to see him without a shirt! I was pretty sad when he started to become so unhinged over, of all things, Lori. Friggin' Olive Oyl. (LOL when Daryl called her that!) I know that it's not possible to have 2 alpha males but STILL. It made it interesting, to say the least
Old 02-13-2013, 04:09 PM   #184  

S/C/G: 272/226/160

Height: 5'4''

TEAM DARYL! <3 ugh norman reedus ... what i would do to him.. JUST 15 mins PLEASE HAHA sorry
omgsasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:14 PM   #185  
Keeping it real!

S/C/G: 40/31/30 waist inches!

Height: 5' 4"

I'm with omgsasha!! My thoughts are the group will take over Woodbury, kill the governor and baby kick@ss will have a nice place to grow up.

Daryl will end up killing Earl somewhere along the line to defend the group.

Rick is just a basket case at this point ...
healthyangie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:21 PM   #186  

S/C/G: 272/226/160

Height: 5'4''

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyangie View Post

I'm with omgsasha!! My thoughts are the group will take over Woodbury, kill the governor and baby kick@ss will have a nice place to grow up.

Daryl will end up killing Earl somewhere along the line to defend the group.

Rick is just a basket case at this point ...
HEHE

i can see all of this and hope that it happens too! i hope baby kickass has a place to live in! i just cant stand the governor at all! earl is such a jackass! UGHH and rick... i hope the best for him! he has 2 kids that he needs to take care of..... i can see why he does some of the things he does! but other than that... daryl
omgsasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:29 PM   #187  
Warrior Princess

This whole Rick soap opera thing doesn't interest me. Hearing voices and seeing Lori's ghost? *cheese alert* Get back to zombies, action and less of Rick's PTSD. He's a great character but they unraveled him too much in season 3. Like waking up in a shot up hospital after a coma to find out the zombie apocalypse is happening (zombies everywhere) didn't make him come unhinged but his wife dying did? Come on now...He needs to get it together and back to being the strong one.

The governor is a giant douche and Merle has got to go. If anything ever happens to Daryl I'm running through the streets with flaming pitchforks.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:30 PM   #188  
Hi, I'm Lauren! :)

S/C/G: SW:209 / CW:184/ GW:~160

Height: 5'4

I think the new group of people could be a great help to the group; I'm concerned about the 2 new guys though. The couple seems like they're genuine.

I also agree that they should just take over Woodbury and kill the governor. Those people need someone they can rely on and the governor's not cutting it. But then again, I'm concerned at how easy those people could be brainwashed... why do they not think throwing people in a pit with walkers to fight to the death is wrong?

As for Daryl... oh, Daryl. But I don't want Merle with that group; I think he's too easily provoked and could actually be dangerous. He'd look out for Daryl cause he's his brother, but everyone else in the group? I wouldn't trust him for anything.
mimsyborogoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:05 PM   #189  

S/C/G: 329/254.6/180?

Height: 5'4"

Shane was a sociopath and was thankful when he was taken off the show, my only disappointment was that Andrea survived. She loves deranged men. She finds them powerful.

Rick is losing it.

Meryl is also psycho.

Daryl is super hot.

I think rick is going off with Carl and Michonne because the writers are going to save those characters. It only makes sense the baby will die. I think either Glen or Maggie will die and of course Hershel will die too. At least that is what I think will happen.

I found Lori super annoying alive and doubly so dead.

Carol and Daryl need to get it on.

Lol

Love this show.
pluckypear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:52 PM   #190  
Joe

S/C/G: 405/249.5/281.5/220

Height: 6' 0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluckypear View Post

I found Lori super annoying alive and doubly so dead.
LOL! Me too!
joefla70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:39 PM   #191  

S/C/G: 229/see ticker/135

Height: 62 inches

Daryl is my fave! I think I'm in love with him! I can't stand, never could, Rick!

I really like Michonne an hate the way Rick treats her. I think she is a valuable asset.

As for Lori, I couldn't stand her either! She aggravated me to no end. She acted like she was "mad" that Rick came back into her life. How sad.

I am so addicted to this show. I get all antsy waiting for the next episode!!
RavenWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:53 PM   #192  
California licensed CPA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluckypear View Post
Shane was a sociopath and was thankful when he was taken off the show,
I have to respectfully disagree...Shane was not a sociopath. I mean, Lori clung to him like glue and was the typical damsel in distress, who waited like what, 5 minutes before jumping in to the sack with him when she thought her husband was dead? She got all hot n heavy with Shane, made him love her, AND made him feel like he had a family in her and Carl...then Rick shows up and he's supposed to just turn it off? He went from being the center of her and Carl's world to being 3rd wheel! After a while he should have let it go, but then we wouldn't have had much of a show, would we?
Old 02-28-2013, 02:35 PM   #193  

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syckgirlsfv View Post
I have to respectfully disagree...Shane was not a sociopath. I mean, Lori clung to him like glue and was the typical damsel in distress, who waited like what, 5 minutes before jumping in to the sack with him when she thought her husband was dead? She got all hot n heavy with Shane, made him love her, AND made him feel like he had a family in her and Carl...then Rick shows up and he's supposed to just turn it off? He went from being the center of her and Carl's world to being 3rd wheel! After a while he should have let it go, but then we wouldn't have had much of a show, would we?
I loved Shane too. And I never thought he was intending to kill Rick that night.
cherrypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:41 PM   #194  

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Ballerina View Post
The one thing that really stuck out to me: When Merle and Daryl were 'fighting to the death,' Merle looked out for Daryl. He put on the show, said he would prove himself, started to fight....and then said something along the lines of "Stick with me, baby brother" and then, boom! It was the two of them against the zombies.

And you have to think about it. That's probably how it was growing up for Daryl. Things were rough. Is his older brother nice all the time? Definitely not. But at the end of the day, they're brothers. Daryl couldn't give up on him.

Carol seems to be in that mindset. Did she want Daryl to go? Absolutely not (and neither do I!!!) but even Carol said that if her husband walked through the door alive....she isn't sure what she would do. And her husband was garbage.
Really? you didn't notice Daryl actually cringing when he saw Merle? I was sure merle was going to kill Daryl then when Daryl started to get the better of him he told him he had a plan. Then our survivors showed up and gave them a diversion.
cherrypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:20 PM   #195  

S/C/G: 265/180/145

Height: 5'6"

I love Rick. I hate the way they are doing Rick currently. The insanity was annoying in the comics, but at least there it was both Lori and the baby he was mourning. This is just ridiculous.

Andrea needs to die. I had hopes in season 2 she'd become useful but now? Eh, she's a moron.

Daryl is super hot. If they ever kill Daryl I think I'm done with the show. Merle coming back only tells me Merle is going to be zombie bait later - I hope.

I didn't have a problem with Shane. I liked the way they fleshed him out in the show compared to his 6 issue life and death in the comic. It had to have been hard to fall in love with your best friends wife and then have to give her up when he came back. What are the odds Rick would have survived and found them? I didn't like how Shane did Otis, that kinda irritated me but understood he needed a push to go down a darker path. I never expected him to make it out of season 2 since he never made it to the farm.

Kinda mad they are having Tyrese with the Governor and not Rick. Really wish they'd expand more with Michonne instead of have her all angry cat grumpy face the entire time. I really like her in the comics as she is a bad a**.

I'm really wondering how long they intend to keep the baby alive or if Kirkman grew a heart and will let her live LOL. My main complaint so far this season is; needs more zombie killing/danger and less whiny survivor angst. They've relegated the zombies to not even second rate characters!
FickleHearts is offline   Reply With Quote