What's everyone up to tonight?

• I am super bored at work(I work in hotel) and I was just wondering what everyone's plans were for tonight...and it's a way of keeping me entertained since I am totally facebooked out. Distractions appreciated!
  • Hubby fell asleep on the couch so I'm in the office trying to keep quiet. There's always someone to talk to on Chicks.
  • I found project to do! I have to put the wifi codes onto the key jackets! Yay for doing something!
  • Watch ing my university bb team and soon I'll be putting my little guy to bed. As usual, bored and very tired Friday night.
  • having some tea, roaming the internet, enjoying my friday night off of work. (:
  • I'm watching tv shows I like online, thinking about baking some healthy muffins, and lounging in bed.. nothing too exciting here :P I usually go all out on my birthday weekends, but there's just nothing to do in this new town.
  • catching up on dvr and pinteresting. =)
  • It's pizza night. We always get take and bake pizza. We get thin crust which is slightly fewer calories. We get a gourmet veggie pizza and add veggie sausage. Yumm. Not much else going on around here friday nights.
  • Quote: It's pizza night. We always get take and bake pizza. We get thin crust which is slightly fewer calories. We get a gourmet veggie pizza and add veggie sausage. Yumm. Not much else going on around here friday nights.
    Friday is pizza night here too. I make/buy a crust, add pizza sauce then usually clean out the fridge of leftovers. Tonight was feta cheese, mushrooms, red onion, roasted red peppers and spinach, but Hubby used moz cheese and pepperoni on his side.
  • I picked up Subway for the husband & cleaned up some stuff I've been needing to do. I watched Vampire Diaries from last night, did some laundry & now I'm watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix lol. I'm soooooooo interesting
  • Didn't get back from an all-day, out-of-town professional development thing until after 6. Ate some soup and read some journal articles. Tried to work on some more professional development stuff, but the Internet is not cooperating. About to get ready for bed.
  • I'm watching the documentary Supersize Me. ... It's pretty gross actually.
  • Netflix... A night in.
  • i spent the early part of the evening fighting off a weird random fever and putting together a 300pc jigsaw puzzle. hubby went to a cook out and socialized with the campus community. he came home, we vegged and watched some stuff on netflix (yay netflix!) and now it's bedtime.

we are such an old married couple.
  • I've been watching things on Netflix for a little while myself. Everyone else is playing Scrabble, but I opted out. I think I'm keeping myself in my bedroom (my fiance and I live with his mother and her boyfriend) because my birthday is Sunday and it's my first birthday away from home.. I'm feeling pretty blah about the whole thing, and my fiance's mother just keeps pestering me about what I want to do and what I want for birthday dinner and what kind of cake I want (I don't even like cake, but she won't listen to me). I can't say it in any more ways that I don't want to do anything for my birthday. I miss my friends and my family. The constant bothering is.. well.. bothersome.