General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 02-15-2012, 11:53 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/149/138

Height: 5'6

Default Small, light-weight "travel" scale?

Can anyone recommend a small, light-weight scale that I can take with me while traveling? I am going on a cruise in the Mediterranean, with 3 extra days in Rome at the end, in May - and I want to start my day with weighing myself so I don't let my "indulging" get out of hand. I looked on Amazon and saw a couple that might work, but was wondering if anyone had recommendations.
Lunula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:55 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 170/165/145

Height: 5'7

I'm not sure about the scale but I bet the cruise ship has a scale if they have a gym...which I believe most do!

Funny thing is my bf and I are planning to take a cruise in that area too around the same time!
JudgeDread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:45 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/149/138

Height: 5'6

Yeah, I'm guessing they have one onboard, but we're also extending our stay to include some time in Rome and we're renting an apartment - so definitely won't have one there! Plus, wanted to have it in the cabin to keep it top-of-mind. Can't believe no one has recommendations!
Lunula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:41 PM   #4  
Taking it 1lb at a time!

S/C/G: 291/Ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

You could always order a hand held bmi reader off amazon or wal-mart. I know its not the same thing, but you can keep your fat % in check and they are portable. The digital scale I have is a Health-O-Meter brand, its very light weight plastic and about the size of a folded up polo shirt. Kindda thin. I ordered it off walmart.com

*edit* its a full size scale though

Last edited by CocoTruffles; 02-16-2012 at 03:42 PM.
CocoTruffles is offline   Reply With Quote