General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 02-12-2012, 08:17 PM   #1  

Default Menus...

I did a search, but I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for.

I was wondering if there's a spot on the forums where those who have been successful and reached their goal, share their eating plans and/or exercise routines? Of course, this is not saying that every one will work for every person, but I thought it might be helpful to see what people did do to get to where they are.

Or is it some sort of big secret? lol

Cheers
Rainbowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 09:59 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

There's no specific spot on the forums for this, but those who are successful with their plans often do post about them. Just not necessarily in only one thread.

Either they post them for those who've asked for suggestions in a thread, OR I've seen many members who've reached their goals post about their plans in their Goal! posts. This has given others an idea of what they did and how they did it.

If you're just looking to those who've hit goal the Maintainers area is a gold mine of useful information. There, they often post about their exercise plans or their food plans for the day. This isn't necessarily unique to the Maintainers area, mind you, there are plenty of areas that use this technique to help members stay on track, but it's there none-the-less.

I know that if there's a certain member who I enjoy that if they have a Goal post it's always been worth reading to find out what they've done to get there. And, also, if they post on the forums about their eating plans or exercise plans it can give an idea of what they're still doing to maintain.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote