3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   PICS ~ GRANDdaughter/Purses/Pirates! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/246604-pics-%7E-granddaughter-purses-pirates.html)

EZMONEY 11-06-2011 08:18 PM

PICS ~ GRANDdaughter/Purses/Pirates!

Ok here are some of my latest pictures....

Halloween Trunk or Treat at church...see how much my dogs love it :D

Holiday Bazaar at church...Angie and the purses she makes and my niece with some of her goodies

Then Grandpa's :) week of watching my GRANDdaughter remote control/swing and be sure to look for the picture where I ran out of diapers and had to improvise ;)

Most of you have seen Angie before but there is a pic of my ex-wife holding KAIA at our church bazaar yesterday.

EDIT ~ I have removed the pictures....

Clydegirl 11-06-2011 11:31 PM

Look at those big brown eyes.

Mudpie 11-07-2011 05:44 AM

Gary Great costumes! I love how you all match. And goldens will suffer almost anything to please their people yes? Your two look a bit embarrased but not too much.

I tried to "costume" my sheperd/lab mix once. She ran upstairs, shredding her sheep (wolf in sheep's clothing - she looked very sheperd like) costume as she went. She did consent to wearing a bandanna but only that for subsequent Halloweens.

Dagmar :dizzy:

bargoo 11-07-2011 07:02 AM

Gary, she is a beauty. Are you already Christmas shopping for her ? I know who is getting the largest share of gifts at your house, this year.

SusannaIsTooFat 11-07-2011 06:46 PM

Beautiful baby!

evilwomaniamshe 11-07-2011 07:56 PM

Your grand baby is ADORABLE, infact the whole honkin family is quite photogenic! :)

EZMONEY 11-07-2011 09:48 PM

CLYDEGIRL she does have big brown eyes...Thank you SusannaIsTooFat... DAGMAR We don't ever dress the girls up other than Halloween but they are good sports about it...providing we have plenty of cookies! BARGOO I have not bought anything for her Christmas yet...but I have window and Big Booked shopped!! EVILONE My family does take good pictures...I usually take them too...they tell me I am so good at it...I've noticed I'm not in many...I guess I am also a great singer! Church is always asking me to sing outside during service...you know, to the neighborhood, in hopes of bringing more people in....weired they ask though, nearest neighbors 2 miles away....go figure.

evilwomaniamshe 11-08-2011 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZMONEY (Post 4100062)
EVILONE My family does take good pictures...I usually take them too...they tell me I am so good at it...I've noticed I'm not in many...I guess I am also a great singer! Church is always asking me to sing outside during service...you know, to the neighborhood, in hopes of bringing more people in....weired they ask though, nearest neighbors 2 miles away....go figure.

:lol::lol::lol::joker::rofl::rofl::rofl: Hmmm, sounds to me EZ that your a real good singer, 'specially if you can reel em in from 2 miles out! :D Atta boy!.. IMPRESSIVE!!!

dragonwoman64 11-08-2011 09:25 AM

love that great look of baby surprise, ha!! boy, is she cute.

those cloth bags would be perfect for my knitting stuff, too bad your bazaar was on the other side of the country!

and love the pirate theme, heh heh. the only way I dressed up this year was a plastic skull bracelet, but I did love walking through the hood and seeing all the kids, was a madhouse this year. One little boy was dressed in an orange space shuttle captain outfit, with an inflated space shuttle on his back, one of my favorites.

EZMONEY 11-09-2011 09:07 PM

Thank you ladies....

gonna miss her this week-end....

mommy and daddy headed out to Palm Springs with her for their long week-end just a few minutes ago....

dang!

midwife 11-14-2011 12:20 PM

How wonderful, EZ! Thanks for sharing your pictures!

cbmare 11-16-2011 07:37 PM

I LOVE those pics by the fireplace. What?! Who?! ME?

EZMONEY 11-16-2011 08:14 PM

Thank you ladies!

SHE is so special to me...as you may have guessed!...lol