3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   VOTE For Me....PLEEEEZZZ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/244805-vote-me-pleeeezzz.html)

EZMONEY 10-09-2011 10:10 PM

VOTE For Me....PLEEEEZZZ

Angie's friend is her new healthy food "guru". She has been teaching her a lot on healthy eating...bad foods, etc.

Anyway she had a contest where you send in a recipe and she re-mixes it into a healthy one. I am one of the finalists. I sent in one of my kids favorite mac and cheese recipes that has ham, peas, cream, cheese in it...pretty darn good but high in calories and fat :(

Andrea has changed it into what looks like an awesome healthy mac and cheese for those kids! :carrot:

I can't wait to try it...:)

EDIT ~ PLEASE SEE LOWER POST FOR DIRECTIONS

bargoo 10-09-2011 10:21 PM

I voted ! When are you going to invite us all over for your famous mac and cheese ?

FitGirlyGirl 10-09-2011 11:12 PM

I think I voted

FitGirlyGirl 10-09-2011 11:13 PM

that does look really good, btw, gonna have to try it

evilwomaniamshe 10-10-2011 08:53 AM

way cool, ok, EZ for prez! ;) Oops i mean EZ slimmed down mac & cheese please! :)

EZMONEY 10-11-2011 10:21 PM

NEW: Vote For EZ and ANGIE's Recipe

Let's try this again: Gary asked me to give you the correct instructions for "voting". ;)

PLEASE vote for Gary's recipe on the Good Clean Health on FACEBOOK. We will win a very nice prize if we get the most "likes"

First you must go to GOOD CLEAN HEALTH on FB and "LIKE" the page. Once you have done that, find the recipe "KIDS FAVORITE MAC AND CHEESE" and "LIKE" that.

The recipe with the most "LIKES" wins! Have your friends vote, too. :carrot:

EZMONEY 10-12-2011 08:28 PM

I am bumping this up gals 'cause I am getting waxed by a chili....a chili!!!

Mac and cheese should always win over chili...right?...riiiight?....

OK, that's hard for me too....and the chili I am competing with does look good...but come on :o...

I need your vote....pleeeezzzz :hug:

alinnell 10-12-2011 08:54 PM

I voted, Gary. Gotta love you and Angie!

Megan1982 10-12-2011 10:17 PM

I voted Gary. Looks delicious!

EZMONEY 10-12-2011 10:46 PM

Thank you Allison and Megan!

cbmare 10-13-2011 12:30 PM

I just voted. Give me a bit and Max Cat will vote as well.

Let me be sure I did it right. I went into Good Clean Health and liked the page. Then I scrolled down to the Kids Favorite Mac & Cheese and liked that post as well. Is that all I need to do?

EZMONEY 10-13-2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbmare (Post 4069653)
I just voted. Give me a bit and Max Cat will vote as well.

Let me be sure I did it right. I went into Good Clean Health and liked the page. Then I scrolled down to the Kids Favorite Mac & Cheese and liked that post as well. Is that all I need to do?

Thank-You MARE :hug:

Yes, I think that is it....according to Angie. There had been some diffculty with some people figuring out how to vote, based on my first post...sometimes" I dun't 'splain myself Lucy" ;)

bargoo 10-13-2011 01:01 PM

I voted can I vote again, Chicago style by using an alias ?

zenor77 10-13-2011 02:02 PM

Just voted. :)

EZMONEY 10-13-2011 08:15 PM

I like your style BARGOO!

Thank-you ZENOR! I need all the votes I can get....I am still behind!