What are your plans for today?

• What is everyone doing (or done) today?

I have cleaning to do.. as always with 4 kids and a DH..

I SHOULD go to PetsMart and get dog food...

But I feel blah..
  • I tried to go to the gym earlier, but I had a "wardrobe malfunction" and had to come back home. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do for lunch. I have a quiz tonight in class, so I need to study for that too.
  • Quote: I tried to go to the gym earlier, but I had a "wardrobe malfunction" and had to come back home. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do for lunch. I have a quiz tonight in class, so I need to study for that too.
    Oh no.. what happened?? Whats for lunch?
  • Well, it wasn't so much "wardrobe malfunction" as "I'm no longer presentable in public". Driving to the gym, I needed to use the little girl's room, and then I started sneezing. It...didn't end well. So I came home, tossed my clothes in the wash, and hopped in the shower, lol.

Lunch was pasta and chicken and broccoli.
  • Today I am babysitting my 2 year old great grandson. Right now he is sleeping, but when he gets up he will keep me busy.
    I am 63 years old and caring for my elderly mother, so most days are quiet...until I baby sit.
  • I'm house sitting for my sister and somehow that translated into doing all of her house work for her.. so I get to do her laundry, bathe her dogs, poop scoop, clean her kitchen, vacuum and sweep her house and reorganize her office/filing cabinets (that might take a couple of days, though).. and on top of that I have to find time to make it home to see my cats so they don't think I abandoned them AND start packing to move.. plus I have to call my landlord and work out Octobers rent. At least I get a lot of cardio in cleaning my sisters house and running the dogs, because I think I'll be exhausted by the time I have a chance to work out.
  • Well it is my birthday today... I am MEANT to be cleaning/doing chores, instead I am sat on my butt doing nothing.

I have to go to the OBGYN later for my birth control shot.. and take my lovely (ahem..) 17yr old for her appointment too.

I am being way too lazy. Can't do exercise either as I hurt my knee 2 days ago, then fell over like a 4yr old and wrecked it more yesterday!

Miserable day. Bleh!
  • Hi SammyPajammy,

Nice to see another 3FC transplant in the Houston area

I am at work right now, but I am getting off early today for a doctor's appointment. After that, my husband and I are meeting some friends at a pub for dinner and drinks.
  • I'm leaving in an hour for class, but it's my last class of the week. Going to come back home after class, and...pretty much just go to bed, because I'm exhausted. I need to go to the gym tomorrow- I've missed 3 days! Blech.