3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   3fc Milk Carton (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/242966-3fc-milk-carton.html)

Thighs Be Gone 09-13-2011 11:06 AM

3fc Milk Carton

Who do you miss?

I miss Julie08.

I miss Lori259.

I miss Rockin' Robin.

I miss Jamie.

Who do you miss?

Love going to all the missing 3FC Peeps today that have helped me along the way.

dragonwoman64 09-13-2011 11:39 AM

I do miss Rockin Robin, probably others who's 3FC name I can't recall

josey 09-13-2011 12:04 PM

That's a good one.

I have seen so many come and go since January!

I definitely miss:

Amandie

and

Laura G
Izzadawn
OhMyDogs
greeneggsandtam
ShanIAm
GailMarie (who left a rather dramatic last note: just a quick note to say that I have given up...so happy for those who can stick it out)
and many more

Beck 09-13-2011 12:29 PM

Eliana; I felt I could relate to a lot of her posts.

cherrypie 09-13-2011 12:40 PM

lol I miss lots of people but I just don't know their names. I tend to recognize people by their avvy or sig

Glory87 09-13-2011 03:14 PM

It can be painful to read through an old thread and see all the dear friends who are missing these days. Wish folks would stop by to check in, doesn't have to be weight related.

Thighs Be Gone 09-13-2011 08:34 PM

YAY! Love to see you on here Glory. Will never, ever forget your all important post--it needs to be a sticky.

Suzanne 3FC 09-13-2011 10:05 PM

I miss Meowee (rest in peace)
Hefty1 (who I believe also passed away)

I always enjoyed reading posts by NightengaleShane and LovesBassets, both of which have not been seen in a long time.

I miss Meg!

nelie 09-13-2011 10:27 PM

I miss all those too Suzanne!

Others:
Gardenwife and Howie
Pookie88
and another RIP with FresnoBeeDude

Suzanne 3FC 09-13-2011 11:52 PM

Holy cow, I just did a forum search for another member I missed and she's still here! She just tucked herself into one thread has hasn't ventured out of it in a very long time. So you never know, some of the missed may not be missing after all :lol:

milmin2043 09-14-2011 12:59 AM

I miss Eliana and Rockin Robin also. I was just thinking of them both the other day and wondering how they're doing.

Glory87 09-14-2011 02:28 AM

Wow - Meg is gone? Sometimes, it's so insidious. I don't read every post, every day, so I just don't notice when I haven't seen a poster in awhile.

I have a fabulous sweater set that Meg found for me in one of our shopping threads, whenever I wear it, I think of it as my Meg sweater.

Glory87 09-14-2011 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thighs Be Gone (Post 4031463)
YAY! Love to see you on here Glory. Will never, ever forget your all important post--it needs to be a sticky.

I had a really hard time with the boards after RR left so suddenly with no goodbyes. It made me deeply question what is the POINT of internet relationships - the reality of them, I guess. I had always considered 3FC friends to be real friendships, so it kind of shook me up a bit. Made me feel really low.

So, I mostly lurked for a few months. I am FB friends with a lot of the posters I dearly love, so that made me feel a bit better. And hey, I missed the support and community (gained 5 lbs while I was away!). I love this place, I need it and the posters in my life!

nelie 09-14-2011 07:58 AM

Glory, you are a wonderful, beautiful person and dont forget that.

I should also say Meg had a move and lots of major changes in her life. All sounded good but it trumped her ability to be a mod and regular poster. I miss Meg dearly but understand her decision to step down as mod and back a way a little. We miss her as a mod, we miss her as a member and as a friend.

4myloves 09-14-2011 09:21 AM

MrsJim

All of my McSkinney's Loozing Floozies--I'm FB friends w/them, of course, but it's not the same as here.